LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problems For New DL will Face and few solution might HELP you.

Is it ok to be Diaper Lover?

- If you have the desire to wear a diaper, it is no problems to be a Diaper Lover. But! If you don't have the desire, I do not suggest you to wear a diaper. Because, once you start, there is no way out. Trust me.

Can I stop from being Diaper Lover?

- Yeah sure. But! You need a very strong will to stop. So far, there is just a few can stop from being a Diaper Lover, a very very very few amount of person that can stop. Mostly, they stop for awhile and back being a Diaper Lover. Here there is some solution.

Solution: Sometimes, you don't need to stop at all. Just learn to accept youself. Make friend with same fetish you are. Join the community, gain confident. There is no problems to wear an Adult Diaper. The important thing you must know, that you are NOT ALONE! There is so many Diaper Lover out there.

There is anyone can accept me for who I am?

- Yeah, but it takes time. Before you can convince people to accept you, you must be able to accept yourself. You gain you confidence. How can people around you want to accept you, even you can't accept for who you are. Gain your fully confidence to tell your family or your friend or your spouse. For the 1st time, it might hard for them to accept you. But don't give up. Convince them, that you are also a normal person, you got your own life, you got your own hobby. Its is just you are EXTRA SPECIAL, because you love to wear a diaper. Diaper make you special from the other, because every person has their own life, just same as you but you got one extra things which is like to wear diaper. That make you an EXTRA SPECIAL. Make a research about ABDL, and if anyone ever ask you about it, you always got the answer to explain. Here some question that I always got from my family and friends:-

- Why do you like to wear a Diaper?

Answer: I like the feel of being comfort because of the structure of the diaper. (the best answer for me, the best way to explain. Because, the real feels why we love to wear diaper never can be describe.)

- Do you never feel wierd wear an adult diaper?

Answer: I'm not alone, there much more like me out there. (show them prove, maybe like forum of ABDL)