LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher is now the baby, student is now Daddu(private for me and marxthebaby)

Milkdaddy

Logan was a soft more in College, he had to say he loved the freedom, the college life, and his inheritance he got from his deadbeat father. Logan was a more athletic type of student, pretty tall, he was on the track team at the university and he did a few events at the track meets. He was going into his last class of the day,, philosophy. Usually classes like these are pretty laid back but for Logan it sucked more than any classes he had taken at college. The biggest reason was the professor of the class, he was as boring and obnoxious as they come. An to make things worst the professor hated Logan with a passion. He made him sit in the front no matter what, always called on him, and even if Logan gave the correct answer he would still find a way to tell him he was wrong. Logan was on his last nerve with his teacher and he knew it wouldn't be long until he broke. He had always had a plan for a bitchy and whiney professor like this but he never imagined it would come to pass.

Logan, like all of his classmates, was bored out of his mind. The class still hasn't started and the professor had been outside for about 10 minutes do God knows what. That's when he heard his name being called by the dean of the school. Logan wondered why the dean was calling his name, but it beat just sitting down and doing nothing. Perhaps Logan would be able to get out of class thanks to the dean.

Logan's mood went from happy to anger in about 2 seconds. He enjoyed every minute of his former professors humiliation and then some. Seeing Logan's hot lover diaper him made him a little extra happy as well. But miles, being the whining baby that he is would not shut up. Logan then looked down and slapped his former professor saying, " you are a baby you little bitch! Do you not see yourself right now? You just pissed all over your clothes, which are going in the trash now. You are only in a god dam baby diaper, you are a baby and you will learn your place, starting now." He then grabbed Miles and sat down on the chair. He put him over his knee and lifted up his diaper to expose his ass. Smack, smack, smack, Logan yelled saying, "this is what you get when you don't listen to daddy little boy." Smack smack. After about 10 swats and miles crying his eyes out saying to stop, Logan pulled his diaper back up and placed him on his feet. "Logan extended his hand and said, "now be the baby you are and hold my hand." Miles was hesitant but Logan had put a little bit of fear into him so he gave in.

As Logan was driving to Baby R Us, all he could hear was Miles cry and complain and it was getting on his nerves. So much so that he turned up the radio so loud that he drowned the baby out. Logan had always known that Miles was a little bitch but he didn't know how much of a cry baby he was. On and on, he just wouldn't shut up! They finally arrived to the store as Logan could finally get out of the car and hopefully torment his former teacher a little bit. He went into the back and lifted the screaming baby out of his seat saying, "You don't have a fucking choice you little piece of shit, now come one." As Logan lifted him out of the car, he could have sworn he felt a little heavier. As he put him down he got a wiff of something nasty, he opened the back side of Miles's diaper to expose his poopy diaper. "Oh god, you just shit yourself! Imagine if you didn't have a diaper on, that could have been my car. Come on lets get you inside so I can change you."

Logan picked up the pace as they entered the store, he went to the cashier and asked,"Excuse me, can you point me to a changing table please? The little guy here made a pretty big mess in his diaper." The lady was very nice and she pointed them to the bathroom, while walking there Logan yelled louder saying, "Move please everyone, I have a poopy diaper to change. This baby needs a changing real bad, he smells awful." As they entered the restroom he lifted Miles onto the changing table, he opened is diaper to reveal the horrific shit spread everywhere. He took out one of the diapers the nurse gave him with the changing supplies. It took about 5 minutes for Logan to clean him, after there was no poop he re-diapered Miles.

"Alright now that your are clean, lets get to shopping. We need to get you some clothes, toys, and more stuff." Logan this time picked up Miles and put him on his hip and walked out the bathroom. He then grabbed a cart and set Miles in the cart. First stop was the toy section, he grabbed Miles a huge teddy bear and made him hold it. "What other toys do you want?" Logan asked Miles. He didn't respond, which made Logan upset. After the toy section they headed to the baby clothes, Logan would make Miles a little more active here. He took Miles out of the cart and said, "Alright since you want to be in charge, I will put you in charge of picking out your clothes. Oh and here is your bear, you are by no means aloud to let him go got it?"

After the diape change Logan was loving every minute of Miles's torture at picking clothes out for him. So much so they he was taken pictures without him knowing. Logan was sending those pictures to his friends and said they would be able to come over to his place soon to see him as he was. But a few minutes went by as they went into the toy section and Logan was preoccupied with his phone that when he looked up miles was gone. Logan bit his lip an anger thinking as to how his professor had gotten away. Then again he did laugh at the thought of miles trying to get help from anyone. I mean they would take one look at him and report a missing child. But Logan figured he would try to make a break for the door. So Logan using his longer legs and wide strides was able to catch miles as he was indeed headed towards the door.

(I'll RP both the cashier and Miles)

Miles suckled on the pacifier, clinging to his teddy bear and bunny with tears in his eyes as he was yelled at and hefted up onto Logans' hip.