LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For The Few That Knew Me

I wont be on for some time Im gonna take time to myself and sort life. I may come back and I may not. So dont feel like im abandoning you guys. Its just i need sometime to myself. I may be on and may not depends on what is going on. Ill talk to ya later

If you want to talk with me you can add me on msn or yahoo both are in my profile. I will be on ym comp some and other times i wont i just dont know whats going on anymore but ill try my best to hurry back.

Babyspin

I wont be on for some time Im gonna take time to myself and sort life. I may come back and I may not. So dont feel like im abandoning you guys. Its just i need sometime to myself. I may be on and may not depends on what is going on. Ill talk to ya later

I love you curious dont think this is because of you. Or any of yall i met here.

Babyspin

why would u do this and why would i think its cause of me? did i do somethin wrong? please tell me if i did and u know im on yahoo if u wanna talk ! I Love u too spinny! if i upset u or somethin im sorry!

Mommy Curious

Hey Spin-- I know exactly what you mean... sometimes it good to just take a break and catch your breath, take care of RL business for a while. It's always great to chat with you, and I understand you've got stuff goin on. Take care, be well dude... and know we'll be here when you come back!

Take care of that bad-girl KW, too :thumbsup:

cheers

wv