LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm home from my week long vacation and had a great time! 2 out of the 3 hotels i stayed at took good care of me, they had the bed well protected and it was very comfortable. The last one (Holiday Inn) never replied to my emails about protecting the bed, luckilly I stayed dry that night so there were no problems. Only a few accidents the entire time but i was well protected the entire time so there were no embarrassing moments!

Many travelers bring their own mattress protection with them ;) And most hotels will provide it on request. Email is easy but I've found that he best way to communicate is still the old-fashioned way: speak to another human, either in person or on the phone. Though I imagine it happens, I've heard of almost no instances where a hotel charged for a new mattress because of bedwetting. I've soaked a few of them back in my un-diapered drinking days myself and I never heard anything about it :blush: But you shouldn't ignore the issue unless you've got lots of money to waste. Protect the property of others even if you have to do that yourself :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

I requested a mattress protector when i booked my room at Holiday Inn and sent a sepperate email request directly to the hotel and never received a reply.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree that most hotels will provide this on request. Its a bit embarassing but better safe than sorry and mattresses cost a lot of money. When I travel I usually take protection with me but like mattress protection just in case. I used to be on the road a bit for work and slept at lots of motels. One young lad working at a motel front desk when I checked in one evening was flustered after I asked for a rubber or plastic mattress cover or pad. "Oh, for a kid who pees the bed?" he asked in a whisper. When I told him that it was for me his face turned bright red. He brought me one about half an hour later and apologized profusely as he rolled back the cover and sheets and put it on the mattress.

• Like 1