LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recovery (open)

Hannah looked at Caelan as he tagged her. "You little rug rat. I'm going to get you for that." She chases after him and catches him in a grassy area. Hannah scooped him up and starts to tickle him all over. "Got you." She put him down and tags him on top of his head. "Tag." Hannah ran off. Other parents stop what they was doing to watch Hannah and Caelan playing.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah nods. "If you want to." She walks over to the bench where she left her stuff. Hannah picks up the mesh bag "I guess you can use these the next time you come." She opened the bag and showed him the sand box toys inside. "Let's get going." Hannah holds her hand out to Caelan.

"Mommy can I help? Damian he help me cook sometime." Caealn followed her into the kitchen and was surprused and thrilled to see the apron he had made with his Mommy last visiting day hanging on a hook in the kitchen.

Hannah smiles. "Of course you can. I can't cook without my helper. You can get the tuna and the noodles out of the cabinet." She slides a step stool over to the cabinet where the tuna and noodles was at. After she put his apron on him. "There we go. You are all ready to help out.

Hannah nods. "Sure you can. You can watch and make sure I am going it right. I haven't made this in a while. So I might be a bit rusty at making it." She knew what to do next but she pretended not to. "Ok what do I have to do next? I can't remember. I wish I knew someone who knew what I am suppose to do next."

Hannah shakes her head. "No I'm about to put it into the oven to bake. So all there is left to do is wait for the timer to go off." She looks around. "I think the fridge needs some new artwork on it. It hasn't had a Caelan original in a while. I think the fridge misses them."

Hannah looks at Caelan. "Poor baby. Is the rack too high? Yes I come help you." She goes upstairs to the playroom and gets the picture down. "There you go. It seems to be dry. So you can hang it on the fridge. The magnets should be within your reach."

"Thanks Mommy." Caelan said and went downstairs again. He just about managed to get the magnets and so he put the picture on the fridge with the magnet. At which time the timer beeped.