LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recovery (open)

Caelan snuggles into his Mommy enjoying his time with her. During the cuddling he started to poo as well, making his nappy smell slightly. "Mommy changie pweese nappy stinky."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah held her nose and smiles. "Yes I do believe you are right." She stands Caelan up and takes him by the hand. They go upstairs to his bedroom. Hannah opens the closet and takes out a changing mat, a new nappy and the wipes. She lays Caelan down on the mat and removes his shorts. Hannah opened his nappy and cleaned him up with the wipes. She balled the nappy up and laid it aside. Hannah lifted up Caelan's ankles and slid the nappy under him. She goes and gets the powder. Hannah sprinkles some on his skin and rubs it in. She takes the nappy up and helps Caelan up off the floor. "Since we are up here. I'll show you your surprise now. Close your eyes." Once Caelan closed his eyes. Hannah took him by his hand and lead him though the door in his bedroom to the other room. She flipped on the light. "Ok you can look now. Your own playroom."

Caelan's jaw drops and he bursts out laughing he runs over to the lazyboy and faceplants into it. He then spots the little art station his Mommy set up for him. He runs back to Hannah and hugs her tightly. "I luv it Mommy! Can I do painting now? Please Mommy! I like painting!" He says so fast she can hardly understand his babbling.

Hannah nods. "Yes you may. Let me get your smock. So you don't get paint on your clothes." She goes to the closet and gets out an old shirt that she got at goodwill. Hannah puts the shirt on him and buttons it up. The bottom of the shirt came to his knees. She opened the finger paint containers. "Go have fun painting, but just on the paper. Not on the walls. When you are done painting. There is a step stool in front of the sink. To get the water to come on. Just stick your hands under the faucet. It will start automatically."

Caelan splatted paint every where on the paper. He did all the colours and eventuallly he put both his hands on thein the same color and made a heart shape with them. After doing so he walked to the skink and stepped onto the stool he got most of the paint off but had to ask Hannah for help.

Hannah heard Caelan calling him. "I'll be right there sweetie." She walks into the room and then to the bathroom. "You did a pretty good job of washing the paint off. Let's see if we can remove the rest of it." Hannah put some hand soap on Caelan's hands and rubs them together. The soap went from white to multicolored as the paint came off. She puts Caelan's hands until the faucet and washed away the soap. "There we go. Clean as a whistle. No paint left behind." Hannah hands him a towel to dry his hands. She takes him back into the playroom. "Let's put your picture near the window so it can dry."

Hannah smiles. "I love you too. That is why I sent you to Nurse Susan to help you be happy again." She looks at Caelan. "I'll let you explore your new playroom. Inside that cabinet is a TV and Blue-ray player. Below it is a bunch of DVDs you can watch if you want to while you are playing." Hannah took the smock off Caelan and patted him on the bottom. "Go have fun. I'll be downstairs if you need me."

Caelan looked at his Mommy. "Mommy Help me put movie on pweese." He asked her and went to get the movie. He pawed through some DVDs before coming to Cars 2. "Mommy I watch this?"

Hannah nods. "Alright." She take the remote and turn on the TV. Next she turns on the Blue Ray Player. The drawer come out. "Alright. Put the DVD in the tray and lightly push it in." Once Caelan does that. The movie starts. "There you go. Your movie is starting. Would you like me to close the blinds so it is dark in here like a real movie theater?"

Hannah lowers the blinds and goes downstairs. She turns on the TV and starts to watch TV. A little while later. Hannah gets up and turns off the TV. She goes into the kitchen and takes out the popcorn popper. Hannah makes a big bowl of popcorn and puts some Coke in a sippy cup for Caelan and some Coke in a regular glass for herself. She puts all of it on a tray and carries it up to Caelan's playroom. "I thought I would watch the movie with you and I make popcorn. You can't watch a movie without popcorn." Hannah pauses the movie and puts a big blanket on the floor She puts the bowl of popcorn on the blanket and picks Caelan up. Hannah blows raspberry on his tummy as she picks him up. She sets him on the blanket and sets down beside him. Hannah

Hannah looks over at Caelan and smiles. She noticed Caelan looked and acted a lot happier than he did before he went to the clinic. Hannah wasn't expecting Caelan to come back the way he did, but she wasn't going to complain about it. Caelan was happy and more at ease. That was the important part. Not diaper changes and raising him again.

Hannah smiles. "I know. I felt the front of your diaper while you was watching the movie and it felt warm. So I decided to wait until after the movie to change you. So you wouldn't miss any of the movie." She gets up off the floor and goes to Caelan's room. Hannah comes back with a diaper and changing supplies. She lays Caelan back and changes him into a dry diaper. "There you go. A dry diaper."

"We will have to see. I'll go check the weather report and see if it is going to rain. We don't want to get to the park and have to cut it short because it started to rain." Hannah leaves the playroom and gets on her computer. She pulls up the weather and it shows no rain in the forecast. Hannah closes her computer and goes back to the playroom. "You are in luck. The computer said there is no chance of rain today. Do you want to go in your t shirt and diaper or wear some shorts?"

"Sure you can wear shorts if you want to." Hannah takes Caelan by the hand and leads him to his bedroom. "Let's see. Where did I put your shorts at? Oh yeah. I remember." She opens the bottom dresser drawer and took out a pair of denim shorts. Hannah puts them on Caelan and pulls them up. She buttons them shut and zips the fly shut. "There we go. All ready to go." Would you like to walk or ride to the park?"

Caelan enjoyed the fresh air. "I wanna walk." Caelan said. He and his Mommy went downstairs and his Mommy helped him put his new shoes on. "Look Mommy my shoes got lights." Caelan said.

Hannah looks up from her tablet. "Yes I can sweetie." She turns off her tablet and puts it into the diaper bag. Hannah takes Caelan by the hand and takes him to the swings. She helps him into one of the swings and pushes him. Hannah didn't push him high incase he let go of the swing. He wouldn't have far to fall.

Caepan giggled like mad as Hannah swung him. After a couple of minutes he asked his Mommy to get him down after she put him on the ground he touched her leg, yelled "Tag" and ran off.