LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Little Princess (private)

The next morning Max walked in, throwing back the curtains. "Wakey wakey Bellsy Boo! It's time to greet the day. Mr. Sun is up and shining bright." He went to the closet and pulled out a pair of bright pink panties, a plaid pink skirt, a pink t shirt with Elmo on it and white tights with Mary Janes. All outfits he had bought as a joke, but wanted his little girl to wear now.

• Like 1

Max's entry, along with the sudden burst of sunshine, caused Belle to wake up from a surprisingly good night's sleep. The moment she woke up, Belle noticed that the pacifier was still in her mouth, and she promptly took it out. She may have messed up a bit yesterday, but today is a new day. Belle is definitely gonna show her Daddy what a big girl she can be! Unluckily for her though, her Daddy picked out an extremely childish set of clothes for her to wear. "Do I have to wear those Daddy?" Belle asked, not wanting to wear babyish clothes when she was trying to be a big girl.

"Yes you do Bellsy Boo!" Max cooed. "Time for babykins to get dressed." He threw back the covers and unzipped her sleeper, removing it. He slid off her panties before helping her into fresh ones. He slid on the tights and then the skirt, zipping it into place. "Arms up!" He cooed, slipping the shirt over her head. He brushed out her hair, putting a headband in her hair that had a large pink bow. "There we go! All ready for the day!"

"First I'm taking my special baby girl out for breakfast," Max cooed. "Then we'll hit up some stores. We need to buy you some new stuff. Oh and let's not forget..." He reached onto the bed and grabbed the pacifier. He attached a leash to it and pinned the leash to her shirt, leaving the nipple out. "Does my Bellsy Boo have to go potty before we head out? I would hate for her to have an accident!"

"Aw, good to hear! We wouldn't want you having an accident, now would we?" Max patted her bottom and lead her downstairs. He helped her into the back and strapped her in, slipping in the pacifier. He got up front and started the drive to IHOP. He started singing childish songs like "Twinkle Star" and "Wheels on the Bus". "Does Daddy's baby like these songs?"

Belle yelped when her Daddy patted her bottom and pouted as she was strapped in to the car. Daddy was treating her like a baby and she didn't like it one bit. He was even singing her baby songs! The only thing keeping Belle from throwing a full on tantrum was her pacifier, which she angrily sucked on. "Nuh uh don' wike dem," Belle said huffily behind the pacifier.

• 2 weeks later...

"Aw dat's okay, baby is a wittle grumpy gills this morning, isn't she?" Max cooed. Soon he pulled up in front of the resturant and picked her up from the back, carrying her inside like she was a toddler. He smiled at the hostess. "I need a table for two. And do you have a booster seat? I need one for my little girl here." The hostess smiled and nodded, grabbing a booster seat and leading them to a table. Max lowered Belle into it and strapped her in. "There we go Pumpkin!" He pinched her cheeks and sat across from her, handing her a children's menu. "What would my baby girl like to eat this morning?"