LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Little Princess (private)

Max was a single father, left to care for his naive daughter. He worried about her constantly and felt she acted like a small child half the time. After being called to pick her up, he tracked her with his phone. Life in their house was about to change. He pulled up to where his daughter was. "Belle, get in the car, you obviously cannot be trusted to walk home anymore. I'm surprised you haven't forgotten to use the bathroom."

Belle entered the car with a huff. Just because she got lost once of twice, Daddy somehow got the idea that she was a dumb baby. Of course she wasn't; she was on track to becoming valedictorian! Once she strapped herself in, Belle decided to give her father a piece of her mind. "I'm sorry for getting lost Daddy, but it's not like I'm a baby, so you need to stop treating me like one," Belle said calmly but with a touch of defiance. "I'm going to be going off to college soon after all. You have to let me learn how to navigate myself here so that I don't get lost on campus." Belle firmly believed that since she was a college-bound adult, she deserved certain freedoms, and would fight hard to defend them, even if her naivete made it dangerous for her to have such freedoms.

• Like 1

"Actually Marissa, I've decided you will not be going to college," Max told his huffy daughter. "You are simply not ready. You get lost and are far too trusting, just like a little toddler. What kind of parent would I be sending you off into that situation?" He shook his head as he made a turn. "When we get home, you'll have a bath, get in jammies, then dinner followed by bed. If you want to act like a little child, Daddy is going to treat you like one. And you can forget about finishing up high school. You'll spend the rest of your days either in daycare or at home with your daddy. You cannot be trusted to walk 10 feet home, let alone navigate around a college campus or your school." He pulled up into their driveway. "Now let's get going."

"Maybe you should've thought about all that before acting like a spoilt little baby and forgetting how to come home,"Max lectured. "Now we are going inside and you will take your bath." He unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled her over his lap, laying 10 smacks to her covered bottom. "You have been acting very naughty and if you aft like a toddler you will be treated as such. Now let's go." He opened his door and pulled her out, setting her feet on the ground.

"Daddy, you can't be serious...OW!" Belle yelped as she was suddenly pulled over and spanked by her Daddy. She was shocked by the pain of course, but also by the childishness of her punishment. Daddy hadn't spanked her since she was 5 years old! Belle was going to voice her

"Daddy?! Ow ow ow! Stop it!" Belle screamed as she was dragged inside by the ear like some little kid. Her life was quickly turning upside down, and there wasn't much she could do about it. Then, her Daddy made matters worse by stripping her and spanking her bare bottom. "Daddy, no! That hurts!" Belle blubbered as she was spanked over and over. By the time the punishment was over, Belle was a crying mess, a far cry from the adult she wanted to be. When her Daddy asked her if she could go upstairs by herself, Belle nodded. She still didn't agree with this babying arrangement, but knew that fighting it would only lead to more pain, so she decided to go along with it for now. Belle walked up the stairs, sniffling and rubbing her sore bottom until she arrived inside the bathroom.

Max followed his little girl up the stairs. "That's a good girl!" He cooed. He took off her shirt and ran the bath water. "Things are going to change around here. They sure are." He patted her bottom. "No more big girl. You've lost that privilege!" He lifted her and put her in the water, as he began to bathe her. "You are not ready to be a big girl, are you? Where would you be without your daddy?"

Belle yelped when her Daddy patted her bottom. Even though it wasn't meant to hurt her, that area was still sore from the spanking. Then her Daddy took her into the bath and cooed sweet nothings about her not being a big girl anymore while bathing her. It was all so humiliating. "Daddy, you always told me not to give up,

Max smiled when his little girl began to suck her thumb. "Well you tell Daddy. You're the one sucking on your thumb." He patted her nose and stood her up, towel drying her off before scooping her up and carrying her into her room. He laid her on the bed and grabbed a pair of pink panties and a pink footed sleeper with cupcakes on it. He had bought it for her just that morning.

Belle blushed when she realized what she was doing. "I-I'm not a baby!" said the girl, quickly taking her thumb out of her mouth. When she was dried off and carried into her room, Belle kept thinking about what had happened. She had started sucking her thumb without even realizing it. Maybe she was a baby after all...

No! She couldn't think like that! She had to prove that she was a big girl so that Daddy would put a stop to this punishment. When Daddy presented her with the option to dress herself, Belle knew this was the perfect opportunity to show Daddy what she was made of. "I'll dress myself, but I'm not a little girl," she said, grabbing the panties and sleeper. Belle was able to get the panties on easily enough, but the sleeper gave her a much harder time, mainly because she had never worn one before. It was clear to her Daddy that she needed some help putting it on.

Max watched as his little girl tried to prove she was big, only to fail. "Aw, does my baby need help. Come here, Angel." He helped her step her feet in and then zipped it up. "There we go! There's just one last thing." He grabbed a brush and brushed her hair, tying it into two pig tails. "Now you're all ready for din din." He lead her downstairs and waited for her to sit down before tying one of her old bibs around her neck. "You sit tight while Daddy finishes din din." He sent back to cooking.

"Daddy!" Belle squeaked when her Daddy suddenly started helping her dress. "I could've figured that out myself..." she said softly, looking down. Belle's belief that she was big was diminishing by the second. What kind of big girl couldn't even dress herself? As she was stuck in a funk, Belle didn't notice Daddy putting her hair into pigtails or leading her downstairs.

"Aw, how cute, my baby girl is trying to be a big girl. What's next, she's going to say that she can take herself to the potty?" Max gave her a smile. "Maybe one day you will be a big girl, but as of now, you are not." He cut up her chicken and veggies before loading them on a plate and poured her a glass of milk. He sat the food down. "Do you need Daddy to feed you or can you feed yourself?"

• Like 1

"Daddy! I can totally go potty by myself!" Belle pouted at her father's accusation. She never had any problems using the bathroom before. Then, Belle realized what she said and blushed at how childish it sounded. "I-I mean, I can use the b-bathroom by myself without any p-problems," she said shyly in an attempt to sound mature and cover up for her previous slip-up. When Daddy asked if she could feed herself, Belle nodded her head. Of course she could eat by herself. She's been doing that since forever! Grabbing her fork, she slowly but surely ate everything that was on her plate without making a mess. "I did it!" Belle beamed, finally feeling like the big girl that she knew she was. Trying to finish the meal off quickly, she grabbed her glass of milk and went to drink it. However, in her haste, she missed her mouth and the milk spilled all over herself. The bib on her chest soaked up most of it, but Belle was still too embarrassed to do anything about it but blush profusely.

Max laughed when his daughter protested like a baby and then tried to have a quick coverup. He ate while she did and watched how careful she tried to be. Her little outburst at the end made her seem like a toddler, again. "Very good Bellsy Boo," he praised. He then watched as she spilt her milk. "Aww and you said no bib? Look at Daddy's messy baby." He removed the bib and wiped her mouth, helping her up. "Maybe you're too little for a big girl cup. Perhaps you need a baba. I wonder if I still have one from when you were younger..." He searched the cabinets but came up empty. "Oh well, Daddy will have to buy a new one! But look what I did find!" He held up a pacifier and wiped it off. "open

Belle's blush only grew deeper as she was wiped down by her Daddy and helped out of the high chair. She was so sure that she could be a big girl. If only she was a little bit more careful, this wouldn't have happened. Then she saw that her Daddy was looking for a sippy cup for her to use. "No Daddy! I don't need a sippy cup! I swear it was only an accident, it won't happen agai-" Belle's protests were brought to a halt by the pacifier that her Daddy stuck into her mouth. Belle couldn't take it anymore; being forced to suck on a pacifier was the ultimate humiliation! Yet, there was something soothing about the pacifier, something inviting her to keep sucking, so she did. As Belle suckled, a wave of calm washed over her, and a contented smile emerged unconsciously onto her face. She was really taking to becoming a baby.

• Like 1

"Aw, there we go, that's better. Now it's off to bed for Daddy's baby. It's quite late!" It was really only 6:45, but Max wanted to drive in what a baby she was. He lead her upstairs and into the bathroom. He unzipped her sleeper and placed her up on the toilet. "Go tinklies or poo poo if you have to, sweetie. We don't want you going wettums when you go beddy bye, now do we? If you have to go in the middle of the night, make sure to get Daddy." He pinched her cheeks.

Belle felt her Daddy pick her up and carry her to the bathroom, but the calmness she got from suckling her pacifier caused her not to care. She did notice that she had to go, so she appreciated her Daddy taking her to the bathroom. When he placed her on the toilet, Belle started to pee. Once she was finished, she flushed the toilet by herself. Belle realized that her Daddy wanted her to go to sleep, but she wasn't really feeling very tired. She wanted to voice her protest, but at the same time, she didn't want to give up suckling on her pacifier. "Daddy, I don' wanna go ta sweep," Belle said, opting to speak behind her pacifier so that she didn't have to take it out.

Max smiled at the baby talk the pacifier forced upon her. "Aw sweetie, you have to go to sleep. You'll be very cranky in the morning if you don't!" He tweaked her nose and zipped back up her sleeper. He scooped her up and carried her into her room, tucking her into bed. "You get some sleep angel. We have a very big day tomorrow." He removed the paci to kiss her lips before slipping it back in and shutting off the lights and walking out.

Belle would have resisted her Daddy's attempts to put her to sleep to prove that she could stay up late like a big girl. However, between the bath, dinner, and calming pacifier, Belle was starting to get very tired. As a result, she didn't even fuss as her Daddy tucked her into bed, going off into dreamland as soon as her Daddy left the room and turned off the lights. She was a bit curious about what Daddy had in store for her tomorrow, but that could wait until tomorrow. For now, Belle just wanted to sleep.