LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craigslist Baby

Good she thinks I'm worried about getting there before it gets crowded not the fact they I need to go to the bathroom. Kayla thought to herself.

"Ugh!" she said as they hit the pot hole.

Oh know she thought as her body jolted the impact of the bump made her pop up in her seat and when she came back down she could feel the wetness she had just peed her panties.

"No no this can't be happening!" she thought to herself.

She looked at Jordan who seemed none the wiser.

"Ok just calm down I can play it off without her ever knowing." she thought to her inner self

Jordan took another false turn, before backing the car up, and speeding down an empty road. Within twenty minutes they reached the back parking lot of the mall, and easily found a spot. "Jeez! That sure felt like it took a while. Thanks for being so patient; are you ready to go shopping?"

"Wow slow down it's not the Indy 500!" she whined as they finally pulled into the mall.

"Yeah it did seem like it took forever guess they're doing a lot of road work.

She fidgeted in her seat trying to get comfortable in wet pants as her panties clung to her.

"Sure let's go." she said doing her best to not let Jordan know what happened!

Kayla felt weird walking around in wet panties but what could she do. She figured she'd just make the best of it as they walked around the mall.

"Um No I don't need anything at a baby store!" she said blushing feeling like a little girl in wet underwear.

"I'll just go to the bookstore just meet up with me when you're done." she said walking off..

Damn I hope she didn't smell or notice anything. She thought to herself as she entered the bookstore.

"Bookstore, got it!" Jordan replied wth a smirk. The shifted walk, the faint odor; Jordan knew what happened. She wasn't quite ready to call her out on it yet.

Going into the baby store, Jordan stocked up on bibs and bottles, and placed a special order for thick disposable

Kayla walked around the store looking at the books. She looked at her phone checking her Facebook a few times then she went back to the books.

"Oh hey Jordan." she said nervously as she was still hoping her secret was safe.

"W--w--what Oh um yeah I sat down and some stupid kids must've spelt something." she said stuttering it was a good thing she had 50 shades of gray in her hand cause she was 50 shades of red with embarrassment.

Trying to change the subject.

"Did you find any good things for your baby niece?"

Jordan couldn't believe how blatantly Kayla was lying to her right now. She felt her blood begin to boil, but she kept her cool.

"Those stupid kids. Gosh, if only they could control themselves. It's time for them to stop making messes, am I right? Only babies are the ones that make messes." She walked over to the bathroom and grabbed paper towels, before coming back and dabbing at the spot on Kaylas rear-end. It was definitely urine, but Jordan wanted her to feel as embarrassed as possible.

"Oh gross! It smells like pee!" She exclaimed loudly, "Some little baby peed and you sat on it! Gross. Can't little kids hold their bladder?"

"Come on, let's go to another store and I'll buy you some more pants. My treat!" Jordan took her by the hand and led her to a shopping store, and found a cute pair of pink khaki shorts with flowers on the pockets and on the rear end, "How about you try these on! I know they are cutesy but since I'm buying I get to choose!"

"I know right!" Kayla was feeling better about things as Jordan was buying it and even helping her comes up with excuses. She stood there as Jordan helped her.

"Yeah some stupid baby peed on the bench you would think the store would do something to keep it cleaner so things like this wouldn't happen." Once Jordan was done she took her hand leading her to the store. Kayla was ready to complain but since Jordan was being so cool she just went with it.

"Nonsense," Jordan replied, looking around for a changing room, "You don't have a job, remember? I'm okay buying you clothes. You can just lay me back another time! It's a good thing just your pants are wet, right? It would suck if your panties were too!"

Hearing her whine, Jordan spun on her heel and crossed her arms at Kayla, "that's enough. I'm buying these out of the goodness of my heart because you didn't think to watch where you were sitting! If you want to whine and complain like a toddler, then you can walk around in wet ones all day too! Understand?" She shoved the shorts into Kaylas arms and pushed her into the changing room, "Now tell me how they fit!"

Kayla stood there feeling like a little girl arguing with her mommy she didn't know what to do.

"Um yeah it's a good thing." she said blushing sweating worried that she was cracking under pressure.

"Yes that would suck." she said softly. She was so nervous she just wanted to get out of there and change the conversation.

"Wow w-wh--what the heck!"

Jordan waited patiently, trying to remain stoic and not let her emotions out. Kayla exited the dressing room and Jordan gushed over her shorts, "No way! Those are so cute Kayla! I love them! How do they fit?" She reached over and stick two fingers into the waistband to check how snug they were, and felt a soaked pair of panties on her fingers.

Kayla frowned at how Jordan was gushing over them and how she carried on acting like a proud mother.

"They're ok." she said then without warning she was shocked and embarrassed as Jordan felt for herself. Shit she's going to find out! She thought to herself.

"Um I guess I sat I---!" is all she got out as Jordan dragged her into the dressing room.

"Mmmppphh!" she squealed trying to talk as she had her hand over her mouth.

"Hey what the hell!" she whined as Jordan took down her shorts she stood there in wet panties so humiliated and embarrassed.

"Two times what are you talking about?" she asked confused.

"No I'm not a stupid toddler!" she said turning red.

She looked at Jordan who looked mad.

"Let me get changed and I'll pack my bags and leave."

"Twice! As in you pissed yourself two times!" Jordan spoke in a hushed whisper, not wanting her shenanigans to cause a scene. "Not a toddler? Yes, you're right. Some toddlers can hold it!" Jordan took a deep breath and shook her head.

"What no only once!" she said defending herself then she realized she just let the cat out of the bag.

"What wait you knew?" she asked not believing this. Her eyes started to water.

"I'm not a toddler!" she whined even though she very much felt like one getting scolded standing there in wet panties.

Kayla shook her head

"It's fine it's my fault I'm sorry this will never happen again I promise." She went back into the dressing room to change.

Then they walked to the car.

"Thank you Jordan I like you too." Kayla looked out the window as they drove home she felt better about things.

They pulled into the driveway

"Ok that sounds good." she went into the house and got changed feeling better.

"So wsup what do you wanna talk about?"

Kayla came down and was surprised when she hugged her of course she hugged her back and sat down. She noticed the lease was out cause she remembered signing it.

"No I had an accident one time everything will be fine I said it won't happen again.

"Protection what are you talking about?" she asked confused. She was sweating nervously wondering where this was going. She almost lost it.

"Pull up I'm not a damn baby I'm not wearing a fucking pull up!" she said angrily

She was super pissed!

"Owe!" she whined her eyes watering as she rubbed her check she was totally stunned.

"No more please!" she begged off holding her hands out in defense as she coward in front of Jordan who was taller and stronger.

"Ok ok I'll read it." Kayla took the paper looking it over. Sure enough what Jordan said was right!

"Fine I'll wear the pull up---- how long?" she asked still rubbing her face.

"There doesn't have to be more if you behave," Jordan replied sternly, "Just do absolutely as I say, and there won't be any problems."

"For as long as I want you too!" jordan

"Behave behave I'm not a little girl!" she said just short of stomping her foot. Kayla was stunned by all this she didn't know what to or say. As Jordan took her hand.

"You're serious!" she said finally coming to her senses. When she could tell Jordan was she rolled her eyes.

"Fine No I can do it myself!" she said taking the pull up and slamming the door!