LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Craigslist Baby

Jordan sat down in her living room and was nervously waiting for her new roommate to show up. She had been desperate to find someone to help pay the rent, but pickings were slim and she had to resort to a craigslist add. Any minute now she would officially meet the person who would help her afford this beautiful, three-bedroom, two-bathroom house.

Jordan was a tall, beautiful 24 year old architect with a promising career.

Kayla was nervous and desperate she was 19 and she had just broke up with her boyfriend for good and she didn't wanna return home and listen to her mom say I told you so! She had to answer a Craigslist add that's how desperate she was and today was the day she was meeting her she just hoped she wasn't a psycho or something. She looked at her phone to double check the address.

"Yeah this is it nice." she said walking up to the porch knocking.

Knock knock..

Jordan quickly got up and answered the door, "Hi! You must be Kayla! My name, is Jordan! It is such a pleasure to meet you! Come on in!"

Jordan showed her around, and the two girls sat down on the couch and Jordan crossed her legs, "So your share would be $450 a month, does that sound reasonable?"

Kayla had to look up at the girl as she was maybe 5'4 and this girl had to be 5'9 or so. She was really pretty she smiled at her.

"Yes I'm Kayla we exchanged emails from the Craigslist add." she said looking around.

Then Jordan showed her around telling her about the place and her work schedule ect.

They made their way into the front room and sat down.

"Yeah that sounds fine, when can I move in?" she asked nervously as she was hoping the sooner the better.

"You can move in whenever," Jordan said, handing her a lease. "Sign here, initial here, and sign here. This is just typical lease agreement stuff. No big deal." Jordan nonchalantly placed a pen on the paper, hoping Kayla would not read the lease too closely. She has had such a bad history with roommates that she didn't want to take any chances, so she put in pretty heavy stipulations for someone not pulling their weight in the apartment.

Kayla was so happy to be getting a place to live that she didn't care.

"Oh that's fine I'm not a lawyer I trust you" she said eagerly taking the pen and signing.

"I have my things in storage so I'll get them and start moving in right away!" she said excitedly she was so happy!

"Great!" Jordan took the lease, planning to lock it away for later, "Um, I can have movers meet you here and they can get you moved in! How's that sound?"

(I'll fast forward if you like)

A few months later, Jordan and Kayla were living with each other in perfect harmony. They became close friends, confidants, and best of all, the bills were being paid. Jordan had gotten a massive raise had work, and a promotion with an incredible signing bonus. She used the bonus to furnish the third bedroom, which she always kept locked up and hidden from Kayla. Her roommate didn't need to know about her secret fetish until it was necessary.

"Sure that sounds fine!" she said eagerly

(Sure that works)

Kayla was happy with the things were going, Jordan wasn't much older then her but she kinda treated her like a little sister here and there. The one thing she was curious about was a room that remained locked. One day she found it and she had asked Jordan about it and she got mad and told her the room was off limits. From that day on Kayla made sure to never ask her about it again.

Jordan peeked out of her secret room, saw Kayla wasn't around, and exited, locking the door behind her. Walking down the hall she found her roommate watching television, "Hey you! Big plans tonight?"

Kayla was sitting on the couch watching a movie eating cereal. She looked up as Jordan peeked around the corner.

"No not really why wsup?" she asked curiously.

She took another bite and turned down the TV waiting to see what Jordan's plans were.

Jordan sat down next to her and smiled, "There's a new movie coming out tonight, want to go see it? It could be fun, and we never get out of the house." She took her sleeve and wiped off some of the milk trailing down Kaylas chin, "anyone ever tell you you're a messy eater?"

"It starts at 8, but I figure we can grab some dinner beforehand?" Jordan stood up to grab some coffee, "There's this great pizza place near the movie theater we could go to!"

Seeing the calendar, and realizing it was the first of the month, Jordan turned to her roommate and asked, "Do you have your rent by the way?"

Kayla needed this as this had been a rough couple of weeks since she got fired she hadn't yet told Jordan she was really afraid to. She got up to start getting ready then she froze as she didn't realize rent was due.

"Um I'm sorry I was meaning to tell you I lost my job if you can give me a couple weeks I should be able to get unemployment." she said nervously as she didn't wanna tell her why she got fired it was really embarrassing. So she was hoping Jordan would be cool about things.

Jordan nearly dropped her drink when she heard Kayla say that she was fired. Part of her was furious that she had gone this long without telling her, but the rest of her rested on her contract with Kayla and she felt a smile began to form. "It's no problem Kayla, I, sure you can find work soon. Please be looking! Luckily I got a huge promotion at work so I'm not too stressed about money anymore." Jordan pulled a diuretic out of the medicine drawer and, after crushing it into powder, stirred it into a glass of water for Kayla.

"I will Jordan, oh really congratulations I'm so happy for you." she said excited for her. She watched as Jordan went into the kitchen. Kayla sighed as she was relieved Jordan didn't seem to trip not even asking her why she got fired or even bringing up the fact that she would kick her out. She took the water. Damn Jordan knows how to read me. She thought to herself.

"Ok sounds good." she said sitting on the couch flipping the channels finishing off the water.

Several minutes later out of no where she had the urge to pee.

She got up to go to her bathroom.

"What the hell it's locked!" she whined. She was becoming desperate.

She went to the door of Jordan's bathroom

"Jordan Jordan can I come in!" she begged desperately as her door was locked too.

Jordan chuckled or herself inside the shower. She knew Kayla, by the urgency of her knocking, desperately had to use the restroom. She feigned ignorance and washed her hair, planning to give Kayla ten minutes before she would inevitably have an accident.

once plenty of time had passed, Jordan finished washing up and turned off the water. Opening the bathroom door, "Did you say something Kayla?"

Kayla was growing desperate as she was now doing the potty dance.

"Jordan Jordan!" she cried desperately feeling like she was going to burst. Then she felt a little trickle out.

"No No this can't be happening!" then she lost the battle and wet herself.

Just as she was turning to walk away she herd the door open.

"Um yeah um um." she didn't know what to say, but really nothing needed to be said as it was obvious she had an accident!

Jordan burst out with giggles when she saw her roommate standing in the hallway with wet panties, "Oh kayla! I'm so sorry! I didn't hear you knocking... Go clean up, it's okay. It's just an accident!" Jordan stepped out of the way and made her own way down the hall and quickly unlocked the other bathroom.

jordan then got dressed and waited in the living room for her roommate to come out to her and say something.

"It's not funny my door was locked and I had to go!" she said her eyes watering she was so embarrassed she went in her room to grab some clothes. Then she went back to her bathroom and this time she found the door unlocked.

"What the helll my door was locked I promise I couldn't get in!" she yelled she was mad and frustrated.

"Damn she's probably going to think I did it on purpose!" she said to herself as she started the shower.

Jordan could hear her roommate having a fit about the bathroom situation and just laughed. She didn't realize how perfect Kayla was for the role of her new diaper slave.

Kayla was relieved that Jordan was being so chill about it all she knew she'd feel better after her nice hot shower. Once done she got dressed slipping on her cute red thong she wanted to feel sexy and like an adult after wetting herself. She put on her matching red bra drying her hair then she put on some white shorts with a black shirt that showed off her bra strap.

"Ok let me just finish up." she said grabbing a two litter bottle of diet coke filling up her cup. Taking a huge drink.

"I just need to do my make up and blow dry my hair about ten minutes and I'll be ready." she said going back into the bathroom.

Jordan's heart rate accelerated when she saw Kayla walk into the living room. She had a small crush developing on her soon-to-be slave, but she didn't want to act on it yet. Instead she smiled with pleasure as she watched her chug a cup of Diet Coke, which was caked with laxatives. The mall was going to be a lot of fun.

Standing up, Jordan grabbed her keys and smacked Kayal on the butt, "Let's go! I'll drive." Jordan led the two girls to the car, and began driving them to the mall, making sure to take extra long detours, and to go a few miles under the speed limit.

After about fifteen minutes or so Kayla came out with her hair all done along with her make up.

"Hey!" she said squealing as she jumped forward from Jordan smacking her on her ass.

"Sure that's fine I'm low on gas thanks for driving." she said smiling getting in the car with her cup of diet coke.

After about twenty minutes or so Kayla felt the urge to pee she felt her bladder followed by severe pressure.

"What mall are you going too?" as it seemed it was a long ways.

She sat in the seat beginning to fidget.

"How much longer!" she asked growing desperate. She just hoped that Jordan didn't notice.