LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be my mommy pvt Bluebird92

Jordan's eyes closed for a brief moment, before instantly snapping back moment and she took in a sharp inhale. "I, I.. What's happening!?" She asked frantically, looking around trying to remember how she got to a point where she was laying on the floor. She sniffed and crinkled her nose upon realizing she was laying in a dirty, poopy diaper! She wanted to freak out, but she felt her heart rate accelerate when she realized how she felt sitting in it.

"i... Mommy... This feel.s...." Jordan's hand rested over the diaper, wanting to enjoy it so much but felt as if she shouldn't, "it's so soft...

Kayla was surprised by the reaction.as now it seemed the adult Jordan was liking her diaper too. She took some notes writing things down.

"Well look at you Jordan you like being a baby and wearing diapers!" she said teasing her.

"Most girls your age would be worrying about the guys wanting to go to the mall, but you wanna roll around on the floor in a dirty diaper!"

"Is that right." she asked removing her stylish glasses.

Jordan turned 10 shades of red and hid her eyes from Kaylas trading stare. "That's not true... It's just... I didn't expect it be this soft... I'm... I'm not sure what to do right now..."

Meeting Kayla's gaze, "I'm not entirely sure I want to be chasing GUYS at the mall either..." She immediately wished see hadn't said that, but there was no taking it back now. Wearing a diaper and feeling so infantile was acting as a major turn on for her.

Kayla smiled at how embarrassed the girl was and how mixed up she was as it seemed the girl couldn't figure out what was up and what was down.

"So do you like being a baby." Kayla asked patting her diaper.

"Say it say you wanna be a baby!" she said whispering to her as she let her hand slip down between Jordan's legs rubbing her diaper.

She smiled as she kissed the back of her neck. Kayla was just trying to see how Jordan would respond.

Jordan felt herself writhe backwards as Kayla patted her diaper. She couldn't handle the emotions surging through her quivering body. "I like being a baby..." She moaned weakly, eyes shut tight, "I wanna be your baby!"

She felt like her bones were on fire with ecstasy, "I want to be your baby. I want to be your baby." She longed for more kisses, for more contact, for more diapers! Almost as if she had no control, she allowed herself to pee into her diapers, flooding them.

It happened instantaneously. Jordan could not understand what was happening or why it was happening, but her mental facilities turned off and she was back to a babbling helpless infant in the body of a young adult.

"It's ok baby yes it is mommy's here!" Kayla said cooing at her.

"Peek a boo Aw Boo!" she said playing peek a boo with her baby.

Kayla couldn't help but enjoy playing with her baby.

"Ok let's see if baby is hungry for her ba ba." she said cuddling the adult baby.

The giant baby burst into giggles as her mommy appeared and disappeared on repeat. She didn't understand how she managed to vanish, but it was so amazing when she returned! Her tummy began to gurgle, and the massive little infant began to fuss ucomfortably from hunger pains.

"Oh good baby is so smart she wants her ba ba, well I'm a good mommy and I have one for you!" Kayla said shaking up the bottle. She cradled the baby in her lap the best she could do.

"Wow you're a big baby in more ways then one. yes you are yes you are!" she said cooing at her.

She took the bottle and teased the nipple across her lips.

"Open up baby." Kayla said cooing to her rocking and patting her.

Jordan's laughed tinkled throughout the room. The look of pure innocence on her face spoke wonders compared to the pain she had endured throughout her life. As the bottle teased her lips, Jordan latched and began to suckle the liquid peacefully, her eyes filled with wonderment.

Kayla rocked and patted her as she conditioned her some more.

"That's it baby make all gones!" she cooed at her smiling and making silly noises at her.

"Baby went toot!" she teased after hearing her frat. She patted her some more feeling how wet and messy her diaper was.

She rubbed it in she would definitely be a mess.

Kayla pulled the bottle away releasing the air then she let the baby finish her bottle after several minutes.

"What a good baby, you took to baby formula without any problem."

"Mommy want's you to ride the horse!" as she began bouncing her up and down with the back of her head facing her.

After a few minutes she laid her down.

"Ok let's get the stinky baby changed!"

Burp! Jordan belched loudly as she was rocked, and she comfortable finished her bottle. Her diaper felt like r had bulged out again, with the possibility of more messing entering into it with the gas she had experienced.

All of a sudden she was being bounced and it was the greatest thing in the world! "Mama! Mama googoo ha gap" she cooed mindlessly as she was bounced.

After a while she found the discomfort in her pants to be too unbearable, and her whimpers became cries as she struggled with The

Kayla laid her down cooing at her as she went through the process of changing her diaper. She wiped her down powdered her slipped the new diaper under her and brought it tight between her legs before taping it into place. Kayla wanted to see what the big girl would now do in a clean diaper maybe she would put her to work and make her clean her office.

"Jordan Big girl."

Smiling Kayla took more notes and was still video taping this. She wasn't sure what she was going to do. Maybe write a book maybe show the medical field how regressive therapy worked. So many options she thought to herself.

Soon I'll take this show on the road see how baby Jordan enjoys being a baby in public. She thought to herself as she put her notebook away.

There was cooing and giggles as the diaper was changed. The stench was definitely overwhelming, but soon the hiney was clean and a fresh diaper was placed on her rear. Jordan didn't have much time to enjoy the experience as an infant, because in a moment, all of her memories and experiences caught up to her, and she was left gasping in shock.

"Oh, my head:.: oh it hurts..." Jordan moaned, getting on her knees. She looked around and saw she was still at Dr. Greene's office and Kayla was still next to her. She felt the padding

Kayla watched with amusement as Jordan came too. She looked like she was drunk or something shaking her head trying to clear her thoughts.

"What's wrong Jordan we're not done yet, you still have thirty minutes left in your session." she said almost cooing at her. She reached into her pocket retrieving the pacifier.

"Besides don't you want this!" she said dangling in her hands.

She watched as it seemed Jordan was deep in thought. Kayla again went to her notebook taking notes again.

"Just sit down and relax ok." she got up grabbing her hand helping her back to the chair.

Thirty minutes? No; that couldn't be right! Jordan felt like she had been spending an eternity there. Upon mentioning the pacifier, Jordan snapped to a standstill. She trned around slowly and stared at the pacifier sitting in Kaylas hand. It was a pacifier with a purple guard, and a pink button, and Jordan wanted t so bad.

"Oh...oh okay..." Jordan whispered, reaching out for the pacifier, and suddenly finding herself back in her chair. She rolled the pacifier around in her hands for several minutes, examining every inch of it, before inserting it into her mouth and experiencing euphoria as she began to suckle on it.

"Yes dear you still have thirty minutes." she said smiling to herself. When she had Jordan seated she teased her with the pacifier. Kayla watched Jordan's reaction she was definitely fixated on the paci.

"Here you go sweetheart." she cooed putting it in her hand seeing if she would actually start sucking on it in front of her. Kayla lit up when she actually did it.

"Good girl."

Leaning in closer to Jordan.

"So how do you feel wearing a diaper sucking a pacifier?"

Kayla took more notes.

It took a few suckles, but Jordan realized that Kayla was addressing her with a question. How could she explain it? It felt so strange even in her own mind!

Choosing, half heartedly, to remove the pacifier in order to explain, Jordan stared, "I feel safe..." It was a simple statement, but her whole life she always felt very unsafe, "They are warm and cozy... It's a little embarrassing I guess, and I don't want to wear them outside this office, but I like them in here..."

jordan sat quietly for a few minutes, before plopping the pacifier back into her mouth, "Js that a good answer?"

Kayla nodded writing down some notes. She was studying Jordan carefully and could tell Jordan was having a inner battle like she didn't know what to do. She could hear the diaper crinkle when Jordan moved for some reason that she couldn't explain really got her hot. She felt her nipples get hard and erect and she felt that she was getting wet.

"There's No wrong answer baby!" she said in a cross between a whisper and a moan.

"No of course not you're not a pervert." she said getting up definitely feeling her own wetness she was so turned on!

She watched as Jordan rubber her diaper.

"Wow baby you really love your diapers!" she said smiling

Kayla had a notion to rub her as well but she didn't know what to do she wasn't counting on Jordan enjoying it this much!