LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room

Just wondering, I am straight, when I go into the chat room why, when people ask me if i gay or bi and i say no, that I am no longer worth chatting with ? Are alot of gay or bi people just looking for a quick lay or online sex ? I AM NOT STEREOTYPING GAY PEOPLE. I have just had alot of this happen. When they ask you, and you reply straight they just leave the chat room, no goodbye, kiss my butt, see you later, nothing. Maybe a sorry looking to chat with gay or bi people only. Straight people are people too. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else experience this, please reply. :screwy:

this is very true and typical of the chatroom, many ppl just want cybersex, or to be changed, they are not interested in getting to know US, the persons within, its so annoying, so now when the ASL is asked for i just reply "Old,Yes and here!", if they are genuin then they will chat, if not they either go all quiet or leave. have you also found that the chatroom is never very busy considering that we have so many members?...maybe it needs a figure head in there, 24/7, someone like "toofy"!! heheheeee

LOL Toothy,

Yes i know the feeling, ive pretty much stopped going into the chatroom becouse of stuff such as that, that and all the computer probing going on too, YES we do know about you guys, and i have your IP addys too :bash: . For some nice ABDL chats with more down to earth ppl, not to knock this sites chatroom, i have made many friends through this chat too, i usually go to a moderated chatroom on GCN. Lately though ive been playing way too much Star Wars Galaxies again :P.

I agree with babytooth, about needing a figure head. I think babytooth, would make a great moderator. There is no need for people wanting to cyber or what not on a room like this. I like meeting and talking to people that are also into this lifestyle. Im not into cyber or anything else like that. Il ove my diapers as much as anyone else. But please lets keep sex out of the chat room. Sorry, guys, I do have an oppinion that might be offensive. And im sorry if it does offend

People will do whatever they want in the chat room. If you don't want people to message you to cyber do what I do. Click on the control panel and turn of private messages.

Here Here!!! Thats the first thing i do when entering the chat room

*Gives AshtarRose a standing ovation(sp?)*

We really need a clapping emote in here :P

Guest Satinpanties

Just wondering, I am straight, when I go into the chat room why, when people ask me if i gay or bi and i say no, that I am no longer worth chatting with ? Are alot of gay or bi people just looking for a quick lay or online sex ? I AM NOT STEREOTYPING GAY PEOPLE. I have just had alot of this happen. When they ask you, and you reply straight they just leave the chat room, no goodbye, kiss my butt, see you later, nothing. Maybe a sorry looking to chat with gay or bi people only. Straight people are people too. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else experience this, please reply.
Guest Satinpanties

Just wondering, I am straight, when I go into the chat room why, when people ask me if i gay or bi and i say no, that I am no longer worth chatting with ? Are alot of gay or bi people just looking for a quick lay or online sex ? I AM NOT STEREOTYPING GAY PEOPLE. I have just had alot of this happen. When they ask you, and you reply straight they just leave the chat room, no goodbye, kiss my butt, see you later, nothing. Maybe a sorry looking to chat with gay or bi people only. Straight people are people too. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else experience this, please reply.