LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Boys Get Punished (Private between AidenToTheRescue and Maximusdignitas)

"Uh uh uh. You aren't getting out of it that easy." I say giving him a warning swat on the back of his thighs.

"20!" Melissa says.

"I think that's fair." I say and pull the back of Malakye's diaper down. "I want you to count every one, okay baby boy?"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh you don't understand baby boy. You don't have a choice." I say.

I hold him up with one hand and start walking over to Crystal so he forced to swim. The floaties make it look like he's doing the doggie paddle and I hear all the surrounding people making comments about how he looks.

I glare at Aiden so he knows how mad he is making me right now and just sit there without moving as everyone is cheering me on and making me feel so childish and I wish I could kill myself right now and wished I hadn't said anything to Crystal about her being a slut and just tried to continue on with my life.

I am irritated when Aiden makes the comment about me being hungry and he knows that that's not why I'm mad and I blurt out I don't want to eat right now as I see Aiden bring over a baby bottle over to Crystal and I can't imagine drinking from a bottle like a little baby and I'm hoping we are going to be going home soon.

Knowing that I don't want to be spanked again, I reluctantly agree to her request and start sucking while she waits for me to finish and compared to soda or punch or anything else, it tasted horribly and I made faces and shivered as I drank.

"One of the guys took your phone and messaged your mom. You'll be staying over at my house for the party we are throwing. I'm sure everyone will love to see the new baby." Crystal said.

I smile and go over to them.

"Does the baby need a diapeee change?" I ask loudly.

I grumble when Aiden says better safe than sorry and I watch as Crystal brings over a diaper and it's got a babyish design, but big enough for me and I'm hoping he will change me in the locker room, but he lays me down and I cover my face not wanting anyone to notice me getting diapered at the town pool right out in the open.