LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The physchology project (Private w grandmaster342)

Skylove27

"Yeah, but you take priority. I don't want you sad or cranky. You need a nap." Felix said as he stood Rebecca up, putting the diaper bag over his shoulder. "Out to the car hon."

"Taking cousin home. Had a diaper issue, now

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felix took Rebecca into her room and prepped her bed. "Alright sweetie, do you need a diaper change before naptime?" He asked as he clipped the paci to her shirt to prevent it from getting lost. "I think someone is exhausted."

"Alright, lay down." Felix said as he tucked her in and then kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams sweetie." He turned of the light and left the room. There was much to get ready before Layla arrived. She was less oblivious than his mother.

Would it be okay if I come around 5:30 so I can be on time for dinner? -Layla

Rebecca slept for a little while. The diaper change and crying exhausted her. When she was sleeping she actually used her diaper.

Sounds great! Rebecca's still sleeping. She should be up from her nap by the time you get here. You have quite a way with her. -Felix

Felix checked on his mother throughout her nap. Eventually, Layla arrived.

Rebecca slept the whole time and woke up around 4 or so. She was out in the living room in a fresh diaper and had been given a bottle of Apple juice, which she tried to deny but Felix wouldn't stand for it.

"I am making this cuties favorite: spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, salad, and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for dessert." Felix smiled. "My mom always taught me cooking is a very valuable skill." He knew this would make his mother blush. Truth be told, He and his mom had always cooked together as bonding.

"Oh okay." Layla says. She took the block and started to play with Rebecca since she wanted to. Rebecca let Layla play with her toys for a she while she took a drink of her juice. Layla took a break for Rebecca to finish so she could play with her again.