LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The physchology project (Private w grandmaster342)

Skylove27

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felix untaped the diaper. "Such a soaked wittle girl! Yes you are!" He said as he tapped her on the nose and began dusting her with powder. He then taped on a new diaper and trashed the old one. "Now, up to your room please. I'll be in shortly to tuck you in."

Felix

Felix came up 10 minutes later. "Did you brush your teeth? Wash your face? Do you have your blankie? How about your paci?" He asked in a tone that could only be described a one used by a dad talking to his toddler.

"I brushed my teeth. I washed my face. I have my blankie..." Rebecca looked down to see if she still had her pacifier but it wasn't connected to her. "Don't know where it went.." She frowned looking up at Rebecca.

Felix clipped another pacifier onto Rebecca, inserting the other end into her mouth. He then picked her up and laid her in bed. "Now get all nice and comfy sweetie." He said as he pulled up the blankets.

"Throw on a skirt hon. You are coming to class with me. I can't leave you here." Felix said as he packed a diaper bag. He went into the kitchen and made Rebecca a bottle, crushing pills into it. "Come downstairs sweetie!"

Felix handed her the bottled laced with things to help her use the diaper easier. He knew his mother. She'd be extremely stubborn and hold it as long as she could. "I want this gone by lunch." He said. "We don't have time for breakfast, so I made you one of those liquid breakfasts."

"it's a baby bottle, Felix. I don't use those." Rebecca says stubbornly. She wondered what would happen if it wasn't gone by lunch. She would hold it as long as she could. She didn't want to use her diaper during class.

"Well sweetie, we're taking my car and you will not be using an open cup. This is safer," Felix defended."Now out to my car." He grabbed a bag filled with diapers, wipes, powder, a changing pad, and extra clothes. It also had her paci and blankie in it. He followed her out.

"Backseat little girl. No front seat for you." Felix said. "The back is way safer." He went around and buckled her in, before sliding into the front and pulling off. "Remember, drink your baba honey."

The school was about 20 minutes away, but eventually Felix parked out front. He then went around and let Rebecca out, her hand still clutched around a half full bottle. "Follow me!" He said as he led the way to his Behavioral Psychology class. He found two seats near Layla and sat down. Time to put his plan into action.

"Hey, Layla!" Felix began. "Would you maybe like to come help me with my term project after class? I think it would be pretty fun to get another perspective."

Felix smiled. "This..this is my cousin, Rebecca. She's visiting while my mom is away. She's a tad bit developmentally delayed. Hence why she is wearing diapers and drinking bottles. I can't trust her home alone." He said. As much as he wanted to say that this was his mom, that would lead to many, many more questions, and he did not want to embarrass her.. These were questions that would potentially ruin his experiment. "Say hi sweetie."

"Here you go sweetie. It's yours." Felix answered as he grabbed it out of the diaper bag. "Yeah she's a cutie. I want her to stay this size forever," He paused. "So tonight, would you like dinner? I planned on cooking for Rebecca and I anyway."