LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The physchology project (Private w grandmaster342)

Skylove27

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once inside, Felix guided Rebecca over to the table and sat her down. He grabbed a plate filled with cut up pizza and placed it in front of her."Bon appetit sweetie!" He said. Felix had purposely not given her any silverware.

Felix snatched the fork out of her hand. "I know we both don't wanna wash any extra dishes. You can use your hands." Felix went over and poured his mom a glass of water with an extra ingredient: a crushed diuretic pill. He wanted to start Phase 2 tonight. Her drink would surely cause an accident, coupled with the shame of wetting her pants in front of her son. Rebecca would be up for any solution to stop the problem. The lax would not be used until after diapers were introduced. "Here's your drink mom." He said setting it in front of her.

Rebecca frowned but started to eat the cut up pieces with her hands. Sauce was already getting on her face and fingers. When he brought the water over, still with some pizza in her mouth, she said "Thank you Fe'ix." She continued to eat.

Felix chuckled a bit. "Of course sweetie!" He ate his own food content with this assignment so far. She totally reminded him of a 3 year old. The messiness of the sauce wasn't even an issue to her.

Felix just nodded his head, smiling. He had expected an outburst like that. "Then eat, and drink your water." He told her as he put the rest of the pizza away. He was trying to force an accident onto her.

Felix knew that her resolve would only last so long. He started washing the dishes. Maybe the running water would help speed it up? He knew that was the case for many young children. "I want your food and drink gone before you get up. You will call me over and I will verify. Understand?" He said.

"I understand." Rebecca pouted and started to finish the rest of her water, the pressure of needing to pee got worst. So she tried to hold it as she ate her last few pieces.

Rebecca seemed like she was about to finish. That wouldn't do. Felix went to the refrigerator and cut her a piece of chocolate cake. "Here you go mom! Chocolate cake for dessert!" He said. "I want everything eaten. No ifs, ands, or buts."

Rebecca noticed he didn't put a fork down again. "Can I have a fork this time please? Since it's cake?' She says. She still has sauce on yet fingers and since she didn't have anything to wipe them with, she wiped them on her shirt.