LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The physchology project (Private w grandmaster342)

Skylove27

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey, it'll be fine. Do it your diapee and I will clean you up." Felix said as he rubbed her back. "Would it make you feel better if we went into the restroom so you can have some privacy while you use your diaper?"

"Honey, you're gonna be a good girl go in your diapee for me. I convinced Layla that you were basically a toddler. Toddler little girls use there diapers for everything. I don't want you to be embarrassed if people find out you are my mom and wearing diapers. You using your diapers helps with your cover." Felix lied. Really, he knew that she would need to get comfortable doing tat in her diapers. This experiment was not about to fail. "Now, go and you'll feel better. I'll give you cuddles afterwards"

Rebecca felt tears spring into her eyes. She sat down maybe she'll feel better doing it that way. She finally just relieved herself. She whined as she felt it mush into her diaper. Her tears fell. She didn't want people to know she was his mom but she felt embarrassed either way going in this diaper. She whimpered.

Felix got down and hugged his mother. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here to make it better." He soothed. "Doesn't it feel better to have that out of your system? Let go of the embarrassment. We're gonna use diapers and help you, okay?" Felix grabbed her hand and walked her to the restroom. Once there, he laid out the changing pad. "Okay sweetie, I know this will feel gross, but I need you to lay down of the pad."

Rebecca laid down on the pad and she was still crying fussily. She tried not to get her legs. But the poopy diaper was just not helping. Felix was still grabbing stuff out of the back and that's what frustrated her.

Felix quickly stuck a paci into Rebecca's mouth. "Calm down sweetie. I'll fix this." He said as he pulled the tabs and opened the diaper. "Such a stinky girl! Yes you are! Yes you are! You made a big present for me!" Felix went to work wiping away the mess.

Felix finished cleaning her up and dusted on powder, then taped on a new diaper. "See, all done hon. Come here!" He held out his arms. Felix knew that a nap was in order. The poopy diaper had just aggravated it.