LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The physchology project (Private w grandmaster342)

Skylove27

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how hard she tried to stay clean, both her hands still somehow got messy with chocolate as well as her face. Then again it was a big piece of chocolate cake. She ate slow liking the taste. And smiled as he cooed at her. "It is yummy." She says.

Felix heard his mother and knew what was happening. He went up to his room and grabbed the changing pad, powder, wipes, and a bambino. Now, he'd play the waiting game. He wanted to make sure that she was finished and truly wanted her to feel how it felt to be a baby.

"Felix!" Rebecca called again, starting to cry. She couldn't wipe her tears away because her hands were covered in chocolate. She couldn't clean her hand cause she had nothing to clean them with. She would get in trouble if she used her shirt. So Rebecca continued to cry and it got louder the longer she waited.

Felix walked back into the kitchen. "Oh no! I think someone isn't as adult as they thought, huh?" He said as he used a wash rag to wipe her hands. "Go into the living room and wait for me."

"You took to long!" Rebecca banged her hands on her pants upset. She still had tears falling. "You knew I had to pee." She was still upset as she stomped into the living room. She started to cry again.

"Yes you are." Felix said as he pulled her pants and panties off. "But you obviously need help toileting." He began unfolding the diaper. "Lift your butt up and then drop it." He demanded. Once she did, he slid the diaper underneath and applied powder. Finally, he taped it up. "Good girl!"

Felix sighed. "No kicking." He lectured. "You are not getting your panties. You already ruined the last pair you had. Need I remind you?" Knowing an argument was coming, he stuck the paci into her mouth.

Rebecca continued to cry, suckling her paci. She was confused to why he was acting more like a parent to her then vice versa. This wasn't fair. She laid on the floor, kicking her feet.