LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Dare

Jamie

Sally: She snuggly puts on a diaper on James. "Maybe it's stress. If we reduce it then he would get better."

Nick: "Come on. What kind of stress would cause this far back regression? How do we deal that kind of stress?"

Sally: "We need to talk to his girlfriend?"

Nick: "I don't her." He crosses his arms.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Sally: She snuggly puts on a diaper on James. "Maybe it's stress. If we reduce it then he would get better."

Nick: "Come on. What kind of stress would cause this far back regression? How do we deal that kind of stress?"

Sally: "We need to talk to his girlfriend?"

Nick: "I don't her." He crosses his arms.

( Sally is my girlfriend)

He has autism some tend act like kids

(Molly is your girlfriend. Sally is mine.)

Nick: "Polly, that doesn't sound like stress. No, there's no way we can cure him of that."

Sally: "Maybe we can at least get him to act older. Maybe at least eight or nine."

(I need you to give me more information when you post about what James thinks and feels.)

Me hungrys some feed me

5 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

(Molly is your girlfriend. Sally is mine.)

Nick: "Polly, that doesn't sound like stress. No, there's no way we can cure him of that."

Sally: "Maybe we can at least get him to act older. Maybe at least eight or nine."

(I need you to give me more information when you post about what James thinks and feels.)

( do you want to join in anther rp am ruing out of ideas for this one

No, Idea will work unless you can get the characters right and the details of the experinces. One or two sentences reply doesn't give much to work with. "I play with my ball.' Isn't enough. "I held the red ball in hands. The way I could squezze it made me giggles. I let go and it fell to the ground. It was shocking when the ball didn't just sit on the floor. It jump up in the air all by it self. I looked at mommy. She said "Ball bounced." "Bounced?" I said. She explained to balls bounce when they hit the ground. I giggled and tried it again. It did bounce. Wow! That was fun to do. I kept on doing it. What a wonderfull ball!"

That's example a longer but still short posting. It adds more details and life to roleplay.