LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Dare

Jamie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick: He missing James as time run out. It's a tie with equal number of people remaining. He tries to find James after school but can't find him. Is he upset? Is the diaper that bad? He is beginning to regret it. Maybe it was just too much for him.

He goes home and changes his diaper. It was only his second diaper change. His diaper can hold at least two solid wetting. He wanted to call but just couldn't do it. He e-mailed him. "Is the diaper bothering you?" He doesn't use Facebook.

(Anything I can do to make the roleplay better? Give me some clues what you have in mind for the rest of the week. Nick will have done poorly on the math test. How did James do?)

Nick: Text to Sally: I'll check up on him. I think a dare went to far. Thanks for the heads up

Sally: What was the dare?

Nick: That he wear and use a diaper for a week. It was too get him back for teasing me. Ok, I was wrong. I make it right. I promise.

Sally: You better.

He heads over to James. James is just in

3 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Nick: Text to Sally: I'll check up on him. I think a dare went to far. Thanks for the heads up

Sally: What was the dare?

Nick: That he wear and use a diaper for a week. It was too get him back for teasing me. Ok, I was wrong. I make it right. I promise.

Sally: You better.

He heads over to James. James is just in

Nick: Nick is puzzled. How can anyone like wearing diapers? He can put up with them but not like. He hugs James because he can't think of anything else to do. "you're sure you are all right?"

(What will happen next? I don't have an idea of what Nick should do.)

Nick: He is puzzled by the abrunt end of the meeting. James just walked away. All night he wondered what was with James. First he asked Sally to be his mommy and then he says that he likes diapers.

He sees James at school. Why he didn't wait for Nick is beyond him? Now he was parading around showing off his diaper. Is this to mock Nick? James seems to make up last night but now this. He just ignored James. Nick has to get his head together.

19 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Nick: He is puzzled by the abrunt end of the meeting. James just walked away. All night he wondered what was with James. First he asked Sally to be his mommy and then he says that he likes diapers.

He sees James at school. Why he didn't wait for Nick is beyond him? Now he was parading around showing off his diaper. Is this to mock Nick? James seems to make up last night but now this. He just ignored James. Nick has to get his head together.

Molly nick i agree to be james mommy i also started to wear them to

He walks away at first. He is so upset. Then he walks back. "Yes, I am upset. First last night you just walk. 'I like diapers' isn't much explanation. Second you want a mommy. Are you going to act like a baby now? You're seventeen for crying out loud. and last you come to school with your diaper showing. How is that anything but mocking me."

(last post for me for today.)

11 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

He walks away at first. He is so upset. Then he walks back. "Yes, I am upset. First last night you just walk. 'I like diapers' isn't much explanation. Second you want a mommy. Are you going to act like a baby now? You're seventeen for crying out loud. and last you come to school with your diaper showing. How is that anything but mocking me."

(last post for me for today.)

There is anther reason why I wear

"Another reason? What could that be?' He listens. Couldn't this be true? He's not sure to believe it or not. "Showing your diaper doesn't help." He runs his fingers through his hair. "Do you really want to be treated like a baby or someone older?"

3 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

"Another reason? What could that be?' He listens. Couldn't this be true? He's not sure to believe it or not. "Showing your diaper doesn't help." He runs his fingers through his hair. "Do you really want to be treated like a baby or someone older?"

acting like baby helps me with my stress and antexy that was more molly idea and yes it ture my bladder don't work right.

He shook his head. "I still don't understand but what more can you say to explain it?" He turns around then back. "I have control problems but I deal with by playing my guitar. Maybe you try something else before babying. What does Molly know?"

16 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

He shook his head. "I still don't understand but what more can you say to explain it?" He turns around then back. "I have control problems but I deal with by playing my guitar. Maybe you try something else before babying. What does Molly know?"

she asked me few days ago if she can baby me ill told her i think about it 1st then that's when ill asked to be my mommy. Why you think i only take 2 class's a day my bladder cant go that long

Nick: He's trying to get it through his head. "Did she know about your accidents? It's seems a strentch for her to recommend it off the bat. Not many people who need to wear diapers want to be babied." He walks around the room. "I sure don't."

1 minute ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Nick: He's trying to get it through his head. "Did she know about your accidents? It's seems a strentch for her to recommend it off the bat. Not many people who need to wear diapers want to be babied." He walks around the room. "I sure don't."

molly het nick sup

16 hours ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Nick: "Are you trying to brainwash my friend? He doesn't need babying." He walks up to Molly and looks straight into her eyes."

there is something you need to know he slowy mentaly reggsin