LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Dare

Jamie

2 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

He didn't like that. "Ok." He went and took off his diaper. He put on some underwear. He wouldn't stay dry but long. He just he wouldn't poop. "Truth or dare?"

Dare

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before he say he felt his bladder give way. He stood up and just soaked his pants. This was not good and made him mad. He had to give him a hard one. "I dare you to walk outside in a skirt."

puts on his sister skirt and walks outside this was easy you coudnt wet your self for one night lol here put your diaper back on baby. Truth our Dare

His anger was getting worse. He put on his diaper but now didn't have pants to put on since they were wet. He would have to spend the evening just in his diaper. He just realized he forgot to bring one. Well he peed so as long as he didn't poop it wouldn't matter. "Dare." As long as James doesn't ask for deep knee bends it should be fine.

"In just my diaper?" James nodded yes. "Ok." He eats it but takes an half hour to do it. He doesn't feel the need to poop but he doesn't. He gets downstairs and starts running. Kids point at him and laugh. He is shamed. It couldn't get worse. It does. He tries to run as fast as he can but it's a long block. He gets strong urge to poop. His bowel control is better than his bladder but it is still poor. He tires himself out in the first round and cannot go fast. He losses right front of the kids. It's full load right into his diaper. Putting his hands on his rear only draws attention to it. The smell also gives him away. He can't get away from them. "Hey, stinky baby." They rub his bottom making it worse. They think he's a preteen boy which makes it a little better.

He gets back out of breath and his diaper stuck his bottom. He stares down James. All he can say is "Truth or Dare?"

He is so upset. It's hard to think. And when he does think it's hard to make up his mind. Then he thinks of it. Teach this guy a lesson. He smiles. "This would take longer than normal but I dare you to wear and go potty in a diaper. I even bet you that before the week is up you will be begging me to end it. How about that?"

3 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

He is so upset. It's hard to think. And when he does think it's hard to make up his mind. Then he thinks of it. Teach this guy a lesson. He smiles. "This would take longer than normal but I dare you to wear and go potty in a diaper. I even bet you that before the week is up you will be begging me to end it. How about that?"

give me a diaper

Nick "I don't have a diaper. Otherwise I would have changed myself. I don't like walking around in a soiled diaper." He is frustrated. He was sure that James was just kidding. He doesn't understand why he doesn't object for a dare to be so long.

10 minutes ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Nick "I don't have a diaper. Otherwise I would have changed myself. I don't like walking around in a soiled diaper." He is frustrated. He was sure that James was just kidding. He doesn't understand why he doesn't object for a dare to be so long.

dOczdtK.jpg

Nick: He makes teas while James goes to get the diaper. Milk and sugar to his tea. Many put in sugar while few use milk. He likes it better with milk.

He laughs when he sees the diaper. It's not baby like but neither the plan diaper he prefers. "You look silly diaperboy. Want to give up now? How about my bet? Care to take me up on it?"

Nick: He makes teas while James goes to get the diaper. Milk and sugar to his tea. Many put in sugar while few use milk. He likes it better with milk.

He laughs when he sees the diaper. It's not baby like but neither the plan diaper he prefers. "You look silly diaperboy. Want to give up now? How about my bet? Care to take me up on it?"

sure your on ( i will only wet my diaper that far as ill go)

Nick: He sips his tea while waiting for a reply. "Good. What should the wages be? Not money."

(Ok. Only wetting.)

not sure good think ill live by my self our i wouldn't be able to do this

Next day James gets ready for school he puts cloth diaper on and then his shorts and walks to school k8p3HjL.jpg

Nick: Nick is surprised that James didn't come up with a wager. "Ok, if you can stand it for a week then you get to pick out my diaper for a month and what I wear to school.. It doesn't matter how thick or childish. It will be up to you." James doesn't answer. "Ok, think about it. Tell me tomorrow at school." Nick goes home.

He changes before bed. Lots of lotion to prevent diaper rash. He gets ready for bed with his thick molicare diaper and sleep shirt. It hides the diaper better then anything else. His younger sister doesn't know that he still wears diapers and aims to keep it that way.

His sister wakes him. "Ok, you can now leave." She giggles which sounds strange from ten-year old. "Ok, go." She leaves. He gets ready for school. Thin diaper undera three piece suit. He likes to dress up. The vest is the part he likes the best.

He catches up with James. "Do you have it on? Do I need to check? What about my wager?"

Nick: Nick is surprised that James didn't come up with a wager. "Ok, if you can stand it for a week then you get to pick out my diaper for a month and what I wear to school.. It doesn't matter how thick or childish. It will be up to you." James doesn't answer. "Ok, think about it. Tell me tomorrow at school." Nick goes home.

He changes before bed. Lots of lotion to prevent diaper rash. He gets ready for bed with his thick molicare diaper and sleep shirt. It hides the diaper better then anything else. His younger sister doesn't know that he still wears diapers and aims to keep it that way.

His sister wakes him. "Ok, you can now leave." She giggles which sounds strange from ten-year old. "Ok, go." She leaves. He gets ready for school. Thin diaper undera three piece suit. He likes to dress up. The vest is the part he likes the best.

He catches up with James. "Do you have it on? Do I need to check? What about my wager?"

pulls downs pants to show diaper sounds good to mek8p3HjL.jpg

Nick: He takes a picture with his phone. "I don't want you to welch on the bet." He walk along side James. "If you want to give it. Just let me know. Just tell me what you are willing to do I might let you off easy." He shifts his backpack. "Ready for the math test?"

1 minute ago, Pre-Teen Bard said:

Nick: He takes a picture with his phone. "I don't want you to welch on the bet." He walk along side James. "If you want to give it. Just let me know. Just tell me what you are willing to do I might let you off easy." He shifts his backpack. "Ready for the math test?"

i think i am walks in class wondering if his friends and girlfriend and other classmates will notoice he wering diaper

Nick. He looks James over. Not much of a dresser. No style. Tipical teenage: shirt and jeans. Nick can only tell he has a diaper on because Nick knows what to look. He'll keep that to himself. Let him worry. He'll win for sure. Nothing much happens in homeroom. He is glad math is next. Get the test over with. James may not do as well since he got other things on his mind.

Math test starts ill have go pee bad but he cant go bathroom till test is done so he just goes in his diaper he will change afther the test.

gets done with with test hands it in bell rings pe is next goes to restroom and changes his diaper in the stroll since he only has one coth one he puts abu space one CP36z83.jpg

Nick: He looks up from time to time. James looks worried. Does he have to pee or worried someone could tell that he was wearing diapers? James might not do well on the test.

After the test, James hurried to the bathroom. Nick thought he might have wet. He might smell now. Cloth diapers isn't good at hiding the smell. Next class is different than James. He talked to his girlfriend. "Keep an eye on James. Can't tell you why."

"Ok."

"See if you notice anything strange."

"He's always."

"Anything strange for him." They headed to their classes. Sally watched James.

Nick: Sally didn't learn anything. "He seemed a little nervious but that's normal."

"Thanks."

PE is last. Nick and James are on opposite teams. He tries to get James but keeps missing. He gets the ball on the roundbound and just throws without looking.