LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Annoying Absorbant Material...

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

New user, big diaper lover as a humiliation, sexual turn on...

My question is: What diapers are available NY/NJ area that don't leave that absorbant crap all over your nether regions if you treat them a little ruff?

I luv depends for the crinkle and white plastic baby style... but if I play with my hand in them, or my girlfreind spanks my no-no spot through them... when we are done and I go to change, I have to clean all that garbage off too. Any suggestions aside from ordering over the net???

I've tried attends, depends, and a bunch of the other store brands, but I haven't found anything yet that is that durable. Maybe one of our more seasoned diaper wearers could point you in the right direction. My only recomendation would be to try cloth.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Lest anyone misinterpet ruff... it's not like we are beating the hell out of em... just some light smacking (not to hard, that's a sensative area) over the diaper front and some hand play inside (actually kinda slow, to make it last). At most extreme, her grinding me through them (and with that I can understand and be a little forgiving if the diaper leaks some absorbant stuff).

i have had this problem befor. the way i sove this is to where underwere (briefs) under the diaper then all you have to do when you change is take of the brefs. i find that tena's pull ups are vary durable.

Thats a interesting question, other than the brief thing, perhaps a pair of her panties or some in your size if not applicable. I can't really say that getting a higher brand i.e. molicare, abeana,ext. would do any better..I would think you would just be left with more stuff.

I am assuming that they are or have been wet first and your speaking of the gel, perhaps if you tried a hospital version with just paper fluff inside it would be less, but as to that I couldn't tell ya. Perhaps you could have the little lady clean you up and add alittle twist to the end, well good luck.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Are the hospital versions available in stores like CVS? Are the plastic covered like Depends? And lastly, do they look and sound like my beloved baby diapers :wub: ???

I think you would be best to get them at a Mom & Pop drug store, the old At Ease brand were what I speak of for one. But you might want to find them soon as about everybody is going to at least some gel.