LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby treatment (Private w baby_snow_white)

Jenny's eyes watered. She couldn't help but get upset over the littlest things nowadays. But she really did wanna go to the park. Jenny pushed her bottle down upsettingly.

Stephanie could see Jenny was upset. She knelt down in front of Jenny. "I know you are upset, but we will go to the park tomorrow. I promise. Even if I have to cancel whatever it is I was scheduled to do tomorrow." Stephanie held up her pinkie to Jenny. "I pinkie swear and we both know that is the most binding swear there is."

"Alright. Let's get your dressed." Stephanie took Jenny up to her room and sat her on the side of her bed. She gets out a pair of overalls from the closet and a pair of socks from the top drawer. Stephanie puts both of them on Jenny. "What did you do with your shoes?"

Tiffany went into the living room and saw the shoes under the couch. She grabbed the shoes and went up stairs. "Little miss someone left her shoes under the couch." Tiffany says dangling the Disney princess themed shoes with her fingers.