LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reality vs Fantasy open

Tom was laying in bed when he decided to get up and get a drink he noticed his step mom was asleep as he passed her room, he went into the kitchen to get some water and on the way back he passed the room where she ran her daycare and sitting there were a stack of diapers he got the urge or desire to pick up the diaper. The teenage boy felt the heat rise up in his body as he liked the way it smelt and felt. He couldn't explain why he had the feelings that he did as he quickly took it to his room.

Tom will never forget the day his dad died. He was just getting back from school when his pretty young step mom Katie greeted him at the door tears in her eyes as she told him the news that there was an accident at the plant and that his dad had died. They had only been married for a little over a year, now it was just the two of them. He had a rough relationship with his real mom as she was in and out of his life as she tried to recover from drug addiction. So he had a void in his life, and he was jealous how Katie would coo and laugh at the babies she babysat for.

Now Tom found himself living out his fantasy as he undressed and put the diaper on putting his underwear back on to hold the diaper in place. He was so nervous and excited as he really liked the feeling and the crinkling sound. He thought what the hell is wrong with me, this isn't something a normal seventeen year old teenager does, but the boy was so comfortable he feel asleep.

(I need someone to play the young pretty step mom, soon to be mommy Katie)

Thanks, K

Message me and we can go over more of the details..