LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped In another world (Private for Ishigreensa and I)

SayuriKitty

"Well, every hour, you also need to use the treadmill virtual machine at different places which are pre-programmed into the system to make sure there is no activity there.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sighs nervously as she was left alone in the room "okay mayor's..." She walked to the treadmill and got on it before pressing start to load the virtual reality as she waits before suddenly appearing at the mayor's blinking "this is gonna be hard to get used to..."

The exterior gate to the mayor's expansive estate came into view, and the virtual program only allowed her to go towards the gate at the moment.

Glances back and forth between the two options as she recalled the smaller door from last time, she grinned deciding to check it out as she slowly walks over too the door trying to see if it would open for her. Swallowing nervously as she wasn't to sure what would be on the other side of the door

As she approached the door, a light seemed to come from it, and a blurry images of a room beyond started to slip into view much the same as a room would become apparent as you woke from sleep.

Seeing the blurry room as she grew curious of it slowly walking into it as the study began to look more clear for her "hello...?" She wondered if someone could even hear her

Sayuri wasnt to sure about the man as she starred up at him "huh... here to do what?" she asked confused as she listens "who was here before me?" she was full of questions.

Seeing his grasp to her shoulders as his hand went through her she blinked "yes... im using errr magic viewer... to be here..." she answered his questioned with a confused stare as she wasnt to sure who the man was "Im...sayuri...who are you?"

She glanced around at the area then back to the man quietly a bit unsure what he was wanting.

Sayuri just gave a puzzled look on her face "I don't have time for games I'm suppose to be at the mayor's to make sure it's safe!" She huffed "good day Ted" she was frustrated about the odd answer given, her curiosity no better then before entering as she turned to head back to the small door

Sayuri went pale realizing the door was gone, turning back to him "right... How do I get out of here? This has to be some weird prank..." She mumbled rather confused as she saw the other door "what's that way?" She raised a brow unsure if Ted would give her a straight answer or not.

Groaned "curiosity does kill the cat...." She mumbled as she walks to the door "left...main Hall... Great...don't get my self lost..." She glanced back to Ted before opening the door to leave the study as she wanders down the left corridor before ending up down to the main hall "where do I go now...." She sighs looking for the small door

Of course, the small door was not in the main entrance hall, but there were stairs going up to the second floor, and there were several other corridors that led into the main hall.

Sayuri whimpered realizing she had to go the bathroom "oh no...bathroom..." She looked around eagerly for a bathroom not seeing anything in sight as she heads up the stairs to try and find one, getting to the top as she sees the corridors "oh no!" She started to panic trying to figure out where to go as she walks down the halls reminded of her bladder with every step

Eventually, she found a place with a lady's symbol on it, and upon entering, she found a more medieval like replica of today's modern idea.

Sayuri sighed in relief upon finding the bathrooms as she went to the first stall with a disgusted look "thats not a toilet!" she gasps as she moved away but going to the next stall "a pot..." she blinks squirming in place as she couldnt take much more of it, she got the the third one to find it the same "oh no..." she shifts in place on the edge of peeing her pants as she got the the fourth stall seeing the pot wasnt full, she was busily fiddling with her pants when she felt the warmth hit her legs and spreads. Her face going red as she realized she had not made it in time as she merely eyes the pot "well... now im lost and wet..." she mutters as she looked around for something to try and clean up a bit with.

Sayuri looked down shyly as someone entered the room "im.. not im sort of lost trying to find.. the exit" she mumbled as she heard the woman mentioned getting cleaned up as she nods "something dry and clean would be great.." she weakly smiled as she wouldnt turn down the offer, slowly walking closer waiting to follow the servant. Meekly trying to hide the wteness by tugging her shirt down with her hands as best she could.

Sayuri blushed "Im not fifteen or near it" she felt silly not wanting to admit she was a grown adult in wet pants.

Slowly following her to the third level "ooh thats kind of you" she weakly smiled as she was usered into her room.

Standing quietly as she shifted shyly "err im not one.. for undressing in front of others.." she mumbled looking down as she saw the woman busy at the wardrobe.

"You can use my dressing divider over there," she pointed at the divider that separated one corner of her room into a small dressing room.