LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sisterly Bonding *Private*

Rose was getting bored. The 24 year old was home for the summer, having just graduated from law school. She had been searching for a job, but none seemed to be available. So alas, she was home and it wasn't easy. Her college friends were spread out across the globe and her high school friends were all in different places. Even her parents had better stuff to do, with two grown daughters, they decided to travel the world.

Chloe had never been quite as successful as her sister, she didn't have a degree or shown particularly high aspirations in a minimum wage job. She was happy though, she had a boyfriend and good friends.

She carried on as normal as her parents went traveling around the world. Odd, because with most families it was the other way a around. The kids travel. Oh well, Chloe was happy for them anyway.

Chloe spent the summer living at home with Rose. They didn't see much of each other until Chloe came home to her sister sitting at the table, "Hey" She said casually, starting to make small talk,

Chloe gave Rose a hug even though it wasn't something they usually did. She was glad to see her sister in a good mood, she wondered if she had maybe found herself a job. "Oh wow, yum." She replied, she was hungry.

"Woah! What are you doing?" She asked when her sister felt her crotch. Chloe thought she must've been making fun of her because she had wet her pants from time to time, but it had been several weeks since her last accident. "Very funny." She said sarcastically, going to walk out of the room.

Chloe took the sippy cup and gave her sister a strange look. She didn't really know what was going on but drank the milk anyway. After a little while Chloe's stomach started to gurgle and she suddenly crouched forward to stop herself from having a movement. "Uh, I need the toilet!" She said desperately.

Chloe had no idea what was happening when her sister ushered her to a booster seat instead of letting her use the bathroom. "Seriously?" She took a bite out of the hot dog before getting out of the booster seat. "I really gotta use the bathroom, it's an emergency." Chloe set off running down the hall before it came apparent that she would not make it in time. Just outside the bathroom, Chloe's stomach cramped and she passed wind along with a bowel movement. She looked at her sister horrified, "I- I don't know what happened!"

Rose rushed down the hall. "Aww, did babykins go poo poo in her diapeys?" She cooed, lifting her up and carrying her into her room, which had now been transformed into a nursery, complete with a crib and changing table. She laid her down onto the table and removed her pants and underwear, throwing them away. "Babykins won't need these!" She grabbed the wipes and started wiping her bottom.

"No, I mean I didn't need to." Chloe replied, close to tears after her accident. She didn't do anything to stop her sister cleaning her up and was so upset that she didn't notice the new furniture in her bedroom.

"No, mum and dad will say I don't need a diaper!" She hadn't spoken to her parents for a few days, last she heard they were living it up in the Caribbean, far from this trouble. She almost didn't want to bother them with it.

The laxitives Chloe had unknowingly been given had not finished their

"It's made for little baby wabies just like you!" Rose cooed. She grabbed a pair of pink footie pajamas and walked back over. "Aww! Did baby go stinkies again?" She removed the diaper and wiped her down, soon putting on a new one. She dressed her in the sleeper and put a pacifier into her mouth.

Chloe had no idea what was happening to her body, she had been fine just five minutes earlier and now she was on diaper #2 after another big mess.

"No they didn't," Chloe challenged her sister, "I wanna call them and ask!" Chloe fought herself away from the crib but she was no match for her bigger, stronger, sister who laid her down. "No! No! No! I don't want to sleep, I want to talk to mummy and daddy!" She protested, trying to force herself free from the crib.

Chloe was put on the spot and didn't resist much, she looked up at her sister as she attached mittens. The mittens were uncomfortable, warming her hands and restricting what she could do. "Okay, but I can call them tomorrow. Right?!" Katy had always been a pushover especially when it came to her sister.

Chloe did not find it easy to fall asleep, she cried for a while before she finally found herself drift off to sleep. She had a nightmare that she shrunk to the size of a real infant and woke up suddenly with a wet diaper early in the morning.

Rose walked in the next morning. "Good morning Chloe," she cooed. She lifted her sister from the crib and felt her crotch. "Aw, did babykins go wettums in her diapey?" She laid her down onto the changing table and stripped her down, wiping her down and sprinkling baby powder on her crotch. She grabbed a big fluffy diaper and taped it on her sister.

"But I wanna talk to mum and dad!" Chloe wined, unable to process what her sister was thinking, treating her like some little kid. "I wanna call them."

She didn't think her sister was cared what Chloe had to say as she went to make breakfast. "When can things go back to normal? I have work this afternoon." She felt pathetic sitting in a high chair wearing a diaper.

"Well honey, unfortunately we can't phone them now. It's late in the evening over there. And this is your new normal, Pumpkin," Rose cooed in a condescending tone. "No work for you, you're just a little baby now! If you were a big girl then you wouldn't have gone wettums in your diapey."

"It's plain oatmeal. Babies can't handle too much flavor, so they eat foods like this." Rose continued to feed her, purposefully making her look like a mess. "Who's a messy baby!" She wiped her mouth and then went to the fridge. She pulled out a bottle full of formula and stuck it into her sister's mouth.

Chloe was trying to eat each mouthful without getting oatmeal over her face but she could've sworn her sister was deliberately missing and make Chloe look a mess. Zoe thought the force feeding was over once

"Babies don't have very good taste buds, so everything is plain," Rose cooed, sticking the bottle back in. "Now finish suckling on your bottle or I'll take you over my knee for a spanking!" She kept the bottle forced into her sister's mouth, squeezing the nipple now and again to make sure the formula was going down her throat.