LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One shot too many

diaper<3er

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" Zoe answered the question honestly, listening to the radio as she sat in the wet and leaking pull up. If she had to be in diapers, she'd rather be in a clean and fresh one than this saturated and saggy one that was uncomfortable to sit in.

Zoe looked around, the pub definitely did not have a family room available. "Uh, well I definitely don't want to be changed out here." She was pretty sure the management would have something to say about food hygiene, and it was just embarrassing. "I don't want to be changed anywhere public, can't we just go home?" She moaned, realising that they were drawing enough attention to themselves standing here having this conversation.

"Zoe we are going into the woman's to change my little girl. Let's go." We walk into the bathroom and no one is there. Luckily there is a changing table. "Sit up young lady so we can diaper you in his thick pink diaper."

Zoe was so embarrassed to do this, she saw the changing table which was a fold down one next to the sinks, it didn't give her any privacy from anyone else who might be in the bathroom. She was relieved to see the bathroom empty, using the opportunity to jump up onto the table, "Please be quick!" She told her dad, not wanting anyone to walk in.

Moments after, a woman did walk into the bathroom and saw Zoe getting a diaper change from her dad. "Oh!" She was obviously surprised to see a man in the ladies changing a girl of Zoe's age. "Right, hello!" She came passed and quickly disappeared into one of the cubicles without another word.

Zoe looked at her dad but didn't say anything, she was too embarrassed.

Zoe pull up was soaked. Josh graves the pink diaper and put it under Zoe. Grabs some wipes and powder and cleaned her up. After that Josh taped up the big thick diaper and Zoe was good to go. "Great job little one. You are all cleaned up. You did a good pee. Let's go get something to eat." Josh helped Zoe get down from the table. You could clearly tell that

The diaper felt completely different to the pull up, it was thicker and more babyish than the pull up. She briefly looked down at herself in a diaper before standing up again and running her hands down the sides of her skirt to ensure that no part was tucked in and exposing her thick diaper which forced her legs to be parted slightly. Zoe followed her dad out of the bathroom and to their table ready to order their food. She grabbed a menu and read it briefly before making her selection, "I want the

"I'll also have the fish and chips. For a drink though can she have a have glass of milk and and two waters." The waitress left. "Zoe maybe you could be a bartender and waitress here when your not home . It's close enough so I can keep a watch on you. I would also be able to change you while your at work. By the way how, how do you like your new diaper?"

Zoe looked around the pub, "Nah I don't want to work here. They'll all know about the diapers, I wanna work somewhere else!" She said, looking around the pub, in truth Zoe just didn't want any job and would find an excuse for any suggestion.

The hard restaurant seat felt soft with

"Zoe you will get what ever job hires you. Also yes, they are all this thick. We will see if they need to be thicker depends on how much you wet and mess. Why do you think I bought you stuffers. Also as a waitress you can make tips to pay for your phone. Let's ask the waitress for an application. "

"My mistake I forgot babies only need milk and baby food. We can get you some of that later tonight. Remember to drink up. I'll also order you a milk for now." Josh waives down the waitress. "Miss, do you have a job application for my daughter and also a glass of milk for her too."

"No that's not what I meant." Replied Zoe, who had become fidgety in her chair. She wanted to leave the restaurant, not apply for a job.

The waitress returned a short while later with milk and an application which

Zoe starts to fill out the job application. Its really basic and josh knows she will get it. But josh knows that her friends come to this bar and they will find out about her diapers. Josh wants to embarrass his bratty daughter. "Don't forget to drink your milk and are you almost done?" Josh pays the bill as the waitress comes back.

Zoe sighed, filling out the application which didn't ask much more than personal details and to write a short description abount you and your experience. Had Zoe's father not been reading what she wrote, she would put something bad. Unfortunately though, she had to write something positive. "There, all done." She had a sip of milk, feeling the need to pee again.

"Perfect, let me give this to the waitress. I hope you get it. Now we can go." Josh walks and gives the application to waitress. "Zoe let's go get you into the car. It's almost your nap time." Josh signals for Zoe to come and he begins to walk out of the bar. He notices that she suddenly slows down her pace.

Josh knew something was up. But didn't want to embarrass her more at the moment. "Zoe let's go, type to get you home." Josh holds the door for his daughter and sees her waddling. Oo she must have peed again. When they get to the car, Josh feels her diapered butt to see if it's wet and it is. "Someone went peepee again, didn't you. How's your tummy feeling? Let's get your wet butt home now. Josh put Zoe in the car and they started driving home.

Zoe blushed as he publically announced her wet diaper, "We did drink a lot earlier," She reminded him, waddling out of the pub and breathing the outdoor fresh air. She was happy to be going home and walked as fast as se could given her wet diaper, to the car. "My tummy feels fine" she said defensively, rubbing her front. It did feel a little like she was needed to do a number two but she put the thought out of her head. She distracted herself

Josh and Zoe got home. Josh brought in all the bags of diapers and everything else they bought. "Zoe now that we are home, you know the rules. You need to be just in a t shirt and a diaper. I'm going to go out everything away in your room. Behave down here."

"What? Already?" Katy had hardly stepped through the front door and she was already being told to strip. Reluctantly she pulled down her bottoms and stepped out of them, revealing her wet, saggy diaper.

She waddled into the sitting room and sat down in front of the TV. She had no idea what she was allowed to do so she turned the TV on and started to watch Family Guy.

"That is not TV for a young girl. Turn it off. You will be staying in that diaper. These diapers are meant for more then just one wetting. If you want a change then you'll just have to fill it more." Josh went up stairs and got the onesie he had bought for her. "Come here." Josh took off her shirt, exposing his daughter small breast. "I guess we will need to put you in these baby girl onsie for the rest of the day."