LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One shot too many

diaper<3er

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe went upstairs where she pulled on a pair of black jeans which covered her pull up enough for her to feel comfortable. She then put on a green t-shirt with some of the muppet characters on i and then did her make up. She was down closer to 15 minutes later.

Josh walked up the stairs after 15 mins of waiting "Zoe I said you had 5 mins what are you doing up here. I have you 5 mins trying to see if you could do what I say. But guess what you can't. So now I'm going to dress you. Take off all your clothes besides your diaper and bra." Josh walked over to her closet to see what he could find.

Zoe was adding the final touches to her make up when her dad walked in. "But dad, I'm already dressed look. I'm pretty much ready to leave." She argued, "I'l be one more minute!"

"Look I found an Easter dress from a few years ago." It was blue with flowers all over it. Zoe had worn it last a few wasters ago but lucky for her it would still fit because of her small frame but it was a little short. "Put this on and let's go. We have a lot of supplies to get." Josh had a used is phone to google some local stores that would have diapers that would fit Zoe and be able to hold a lot or wettings and meanings. However he knew he would need to order some stuff on line later.

"Urgh thats hidious!" Zoe exclaimed, she had forgotten all about that Easter dress. She didn't think it would still fit and put it on to make a point that she couldn't wear it, but much to her disappointment it still fit. It was more snug than she remembered and tight on the arms but it fit. "I look ridiculous. Do I really have to wear this?" She asked, "Someone might see me!"

"Bring another one" Zoe replied unenthusiastically. She wasn't sure if she'd need it but rather would have a spare just in case. She caught her reflection in the mirror as she left her bedroom and instantly regretted it. She looked how she felt - ridiculous!

• 2 weeks later...

" ok, well, I'll bring one for you. I think we are good to go" Josh starts walking downstairs to the car. He checks his phone to make sure he knows where he is going. "Get in the back seat Zoe. Babies can't sit in the front."

Zoe looked at her dad and got into the backseat of the car. She was supposed to be getting her own licence soon but instead she found herself diapered and sitting in the backseat. She was very quiet as they drove to the shop until they got to their destination. "Uh can I wait in the car while you do this?" She asked. Zoe kinda had to pee again but didn't want to in a public place.

"No, sweetie. I will need you to come into the store with me. We need to make sure to get everything you need. Maybe if you behave you can get something you like." The store was just in a regular shopping mall but online it said that they could get adult diapers and adult baby supplies in it.

Zoe got out of the car feeling very self conscious, the feeling of the diaper was new to her and she was not yet adjusted to walking with a thick bulge between her legs. The diaper made her waddle like a toddler as she walked ahead of her dad towards the shopping centre.

Josh starts to walk into the store. It appears the store is empty. But then he hears a voice of woman asking if they need help. "Thank you do you know where the adult diapers are. I'm going to need a lot." The woman responds. Yes. They are in isle 5. "Come Zoe it's isle 5. Let's see what they have." They walk into isle 5 and find so many different type of diapers. "Zoe let's see what works best. We should probably find a few different brands."

When Zoe took on the bet, she had no idea it would end like this even if she lost, she felt so embarrassed and it didn't help her full bladder. She blushed as her dad not so subtly marched them to the diaper isle. Her eyes darted to the price instead of the types of diapers. "Holy fuck these are expensive, can't the money be used to get me a new phone instead?" She suggested, reminding herself that she had lost her mobile phone

"It's ok they are worth it and no we cannot . Maybe with the money you make this summer you can buy one." Josh looked and grabbed some molicare, tkyables, A4, and pink DC armors. "These all look good. I'll get a bag each. Oo look diaper stuffers. We might need those." Josh grabbed a pack. Josh also grabbed, some wipes, powder, a pacifier, and then he found some onesies. "Zoe, look what I found... You'll be needing this for home."

"Zoe we can get you both of the onesies. You have been being good." Zoe walked in front of Josh as they headed to pay and he noticed a bigger waddle in her step. Josh knew she had an accident but wanted to keep her it for awhile longer. They paid and left the store with all the new supplies.

"Did baby Zoe make a mess or a peepee? Good things we got her a lot of new diapers to try. Once we get home I can change you but first I was going to get you some food. But if you want I can also can you in the bathroom of the restaurant." Josh wanted to change her in the restaurant because he knew the new diapers would be a lot more noticeable under her clothes then the pull up. He was also surprised that Zoe hadn't made a mess yet in her diaper because of how much drank the night before.

"Just a pee" Zoe answered, slightly offended that her dad would think she would make a messy diaper in such a public place, she could feel in her gut that she did need to use the bathroom for that but she had put it out of her mind, probably making herself constipated as she withheld it. "But the pull up feels like its falling down." She told him, getting into the back seat of the car. She would prefer to head straight home but now her dad was talking about going to a restaurant for lunch. "Fine, a restaurant bathroom, what restaurant are we going to?"

Zoe knew the place he was talking about and she prayed that no one would be there who she knew, she would be so embarrassed if any friends or acquaintances saw her like this. She put her seat belt on and readjusted herself on the seat. She could feel a wetness on the back of her legs