LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One shot too many

diaper<3er

"Great your already drinking. Good thing I brought more beer and whisky. I have a proposition for you... I bought a few things at the store and you are going to wear it while we drink togther. If you are able to not wet or mess yourself then you do not have to get s job all summer but if so then you will need to wear them till the problem is fixed and get a job to support your shopping habit." Josh reached into the bag and pulled out the beer and whisky and then also a pair of goodnight girl pull ups. "How does that sound?"

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay" Zoe wasn't thrilled at the idea of wearing a pull up but she had no intention of using it for its intended purpose so it didn't matter anyway. She left the room to get changed, she tried to put her jeans on over the pull up but they were too tight to fit over the bulk so she went back wearing just the pull up and her top. "Okay you're not allowed to laugh at me, but I'm wearing it!"

Josh looked and saw his 18year old daughter in just a pull and a tank top. "Time to finish that beer and I'll pour us some shots." Josh knew that she would end up having an accident. Josh poured out 4 shots. And then grabbed another beer for his daughter and himself. "You ready to takes these?!"

"I'm still feeling fragile after last night but I won't turn down booze." She said, taking a shot and holding it out for a cheers, "To a whole summer of freedom!" Zoe said confidently before downing shot number one.

Josh pours the shots. "Lets do this." They take the shot. "Are you drunk yet? Do you need to pee yet? I bet you have had poop in a few days. You better be careful." Just chugs his beer and promptes Zoe to do the same.

"No!" She lied, starting to feel drunk. After a few more drinks Zoe did start to feel a bladder emergency and she needed to pee. They were less than halfway through the booze and even though she had a bet on, her bladder could not hold another drop.

Josh looked at his daughter and knew she was drunk after a few more drinks it was clear she had to pee. Josh stood up to get himself a beer. When he started to walk away he heard the sound of relief come from Zoe Mouth. He also heard the sound of a lot of peeing hitting the diaper at once. "What are you doing over there you little girl?!"

Zoe knew when she had lost a bet, she heard her dad ask her a question but she was too distracted by her recent accident to respond. She put the beer down on the coffee table and looked down at her soaked pull up she was so sure she wouldn't have an accident in. It was a stupid bet she never should have taken. Hopefully she could talk her dad out of going through with the transition.

Zoe nodded, "Yeah but that bet wasn't real was it?" She stood up from the couch, the pull up now more droopy than before, "I mean, I'm not really going to wear a diaper all the time.

Zoe did want to be out of the wet pull up. She watched him grab another and stayed slitting on the couch. "Alright Mr bossy, what do I have to do?" She felt she was a bit tipsy from the alcohol.

"Stand up." Josh watched Zoe stand up and the pull up sag. Josh walked over to her pulled down her pull up and it just fell to the ground from the weight. "Now lay day." Josh grabbed a wipe and started cleaning off Zoe. He then added baby powder and slid another pull up up her legs. "Now that you are clean let's talk rules and obligations."

Zoe listened to the rules and let him finish before she said her bit, she had to say something rather than let her father make all these rules and she blindly accept. "They seem a bit harsh." She said, "What if I can't find a job? I'm going to struggle wearing a diaper. Secondly, what about my friends, I wanna go out and see them, it is summer after all. And lastly, how long will this go on for?"

"Of course it is harsh. You need some harsh things in your life right now. Well Ill help you find a job if you can't. I know a few people. You will still be able to see your friends but you will be diapered during it. Finally it will go on till I say so. Now we need to go get you bigger diapers. Not just these pull ups. So get on some clothes and we are going to the store."