LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skylar's Daycare Mistake (private between Skylove27 and I)

Orion

"Okay honey, if you you're sure that you want to be with the infants, I can support that," Lena said leading Skylar back through the daycare. She walked past the bathroom and continued towards the infant room. She stopped by a supply closet and grabbed a package of Pampers Swaddlers size 6, before continuing on to the Infant room.

"They're for the new student in the Infant class." Lena said simply, walking up the door and unlocking it. She knew by new that Skylar should be very close to having an accident.

"Oh no!" Mary cooed to Skylar, as she wet her pants. "Looks like you got here just in time!" She waited for Skylar to finish before picking her up and carrying her to the nearest changing table. She laid Skylar down and pulled a strap over her stomach.

"I'm gonna get you cleaned up in a jiffy!" Mary cooed as she started undressing Skylar, starting with her jeans, followed by her panties. She grabbed a baby wipe and started to clean Skylar up. "Thats a good girl! Almost done!"

"Wait, this must all be a mix up! I'm not signed up to be a student. I applied for a job here." Skylar was very confused. And when she was put on the changing table and strapped she kicked her legs feebly.

Mary returned to the struggling infant with a simple pink onesie, which she effortless put Skylar into after stripping her of her top. Once Skylar was dressed more appropriately for the Infant class, Mary carried her over to a crib and laid her down. Writing her name on the clear plexiglass front end with a dry erase marker, in pink ink.

"I know, your application said toddler, but this is what you chose, Skylar, now just relax and enjoy yourself, its almost time for your morning bottle." Mary said, walking away to prepare Skylar's formula.

Mary finished making the bottle and warming it up. She set it down on a small table next to a rocking chair. She walked over to Skylar's crib and lifted the girl out. "No honey, Lena showed us all your application, you signed up as a student."

Mary quickly threw a rag over her shoulder hand propped Skylar's head there, she started patting Skylar on the back trying to burp her. "A little too fast I guess." Mary cooed.

"Thats a good girl, lets get all of that gas out!" Mary cooed, once she was convinced that Skylar was ok, she began feeding the girl again.

Mary waited for Skylar to finish the bottle before burping her a final time. She pulled a pacifier out of her apron pocket and teased it into Skylar mouth.

Skylar nodded. Well this was gonna be difficult as she didn't know how to babble like babies and she also wasn't gonna get used to a schedule that easy. She did not suckle the paci but let it sit in her mouth.