LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skylar's Daycare Mistake (private between Skylove27 and I)

Orion

Lena sat at her desk in her small office. The kids at her daycare had gone home for the day, and things were finally quiet. She opened Outlook to check her emails. It looks like there are a few new applications that came in.

Lena

• Like 1

Skylar is an 18 year old girl and stands around 4'8, her mother had suggested she'd get a job since she's an adult. And maybe she wouldn't get picked on to much for being short either if she got a job since she didn't go to school anymore. She often was mistaken as a little kid and was teased a lot. She wanted to prove that she could do adult stuff no matter the height. So her mother suggested the local daycare since they were hiring. But what Skylar didn't know was that, she filled out the wrong application.

"I am Skylar, its nice to meet you." Skylar shook her hand. Skylar was super excited to get started, She wasn't sure what class wanted to work with so she just put toddlers on the application. So it was good she was gonna get to look around. "Sounds perfect."

"I guess it's understandable." Skylar says softly. She blushed a little as she hasn't drank from a sippy cup since she was two years old.

"You don't? Well I've babysat my niece's and nephews before so I thought a daycare would be a nice place to work at." Skylar says. "There nice people here and I'm sure the kids are nice too."

"So you have experience playing with younger children then, good that is going to be useful, you'll be doing lots of playing." Lena said. "Drink up, then we can move on."

"Because I want you to stay hydrated, and you wouldn't want people to see you drinking from a sippy cup, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment." Lena took Skylar by her shoulder and rubbed her back gently.

"That's a good girl." Lena cooed. She took Skylar by the hand and led her out of the kitchen. "Let's start with the preschool class." Lena said, walking her down the hall.

She stopped outside the door. "This class is mostly three and four year olds. They are all in various stages of potty taining, although we do require they be out of diapers by the time they enter this class, and they have less than two accidents per day." She paused and looked at Skylar before continuing. "In this class they learn about letters,

"Okay then, let's move on the nap room." Lena walked Skylar into a room full of cribs, with three changing tables off to the side.

"This is where the preschoolers and the toddlers take their naps. Everyone sleeps in a crib and everyone is diapered for nap time." She waited for a reaction from Skylar.

"Because at that age, most children still wet the bed, so we just want to stop messes before they happen." Lena said, she figured the drugs should be setting in by now, "do you need to potty, honey? Before we go to the infant room?"

Lena took Skylar by the hand and walked her slowly towards the nearest girls room. "Okay honey, its not far, just this way." Lena said as they walked. As they approached, the Janitor had blocked it off for cleaning.

Lena pulled Skylar along anyway, "I'm glad you like it honey, but lets go see the toddlers anyway, just so you can get a clear picture of how we do things here." She walked Skylar down the hall to the toddler room. "So here are our One to two year olds. As you can see, their room is mostly a playroom, with that corner dedicated to arts and crafts, and the other is for eating. Now that you've seen them all, I'd love to hear your opinion, do you still want to be with the Infants?"