LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marcie's Regression (Private with Orion)

Skylove27

Marcie had just moved into a new town with her father and lately had started to have wet the bed again. The last time she had a bed wetting accident was when she was 8 years old. She had hid her accidents well for almost a week until one night her father Sam had called her to his room.

Sam Masterson sat on his bed, waiting for his daughter Marcie to come in. Sitting on the bed next to him was a fresh package of girl's Goodnites. He had known that his little girl had been wetting the bed for a few days now. As much as she tired to hide it, he could always tell. Like most fathers, he constantly saw his eighteen year old daughter as a perpetual little girl, and to him, wetting the bed was very much a little girl problem, one that he was not unfamiliar dealing with. That being said, it has been almost a decade since he had last had to deal with Marcie wetting the bed, but his response to the problem hadn't changed. She would just have to go back to wearing pull-ups at night.

• Like 1

Marcie hugged back and sighed, "I miss our old house but I guess this house will do." She says. She didn't like moving, when they had too. And when she noticed that he didn't have anything maybe he doesn't know about the bed wetting and just wanted

Sam put his arm around his daughter and sat her down on the bed next to him. "Princess, I think you know why you're here. Is there anything you feel like telling me?"

Great, he knew. Marcie thought feeling embarrassed already. She couldn't bring herself to say it outloud either even if they were the only ones in there. But this was her dad she was talking to here. If she said it out loud, she'd be making it reality and this was really happening. Was she taking too long already? She also thought if she told her, everything would be alright and he won't be mad or anything. But the feeling of humiliation and embarrassment wouldn't disappear. Marcie sighed, finding it really hard to just say it.

Sam saw that Marcie was trying to say something but never did. What a shame, he thought, he hoped she would own up to it like a big girl, bit I guess she just wasn't that big yet.

Marcie frowned, yeah she took to long. She was curious how he knew about it though. She was sure she didn't leave any clues or suspicions. "Dad, you aren't talking about pull ups are you?" She asks.

"What a smart little girl! Yes princess, I'm afraid that you're going to go back to wearing pull-ups at night, until you can show me that you can keep your bed dry like a big girl." Sam said. He got up and walked to his closet, coming back with the package of Goodnites, setting them down on the bed next to Marcie.

"Because you didn't tell me outright like a big girl, you are not allowed to change your pull-ups. I will dress you for bed each night, and change you in the morning. Am I clear?" Sam says, letting Marcie know that he means business.

"I don't wanna wear pull ups and i doing need help changing. That's not fair! I am a big girl." Marcie started to argue. She was starting to get upset. "No, I'm not letting you put those on me." Marcie backed away. She was 18 years old, not 2!

"You're just proving my point, Marcie. If you were a big girl, you would have come clean with me right away and we wouldn't need to fight about this." Sam said, standing up, towering over Marcie. "If you aren't a big enough girl to wear your pull-ups, maybe I need to find something more befitting a little girl, but I know that's not what you want. is it?"

Marcie felt her eyes water. "N-no daddy... I just don't wanna wear pull ups." Marcie says softly. She was cursing herself not to cry but she felt herself giving in. Which is what she didn't wanna do either.

Sam walked over to Marcie and lifted her into his arms, hugging her tightly. "Shhhh, its going to be okay. Daddy is going to take good care of you. Don't be embarrassed honey, lots of eighteen year old girls wet the bed." He carried her back to the bed and sat down with her on his lap. He held her tight, rubbing her back, giving her another kiss on the forehead.

Sam continued holding his daughter. "Well, honey, if it doesn't get better in a couple weeks, we may have to go and see the doctor about it."

"Good girl" Sam said as he kneeled down in front of Marcie. He put his hands on her hips and pulled down her shorts, and then did the same for her panties. He waited for her to step out of them before grabbing the pull-up off the bed and unfolding it. He held it open with one hand, grabbing her left foot first, lifting it up

Marcie felt embarrassed that she was being dressed as if she were a toddler, who couldn't dress herself. And the fact that she was also wearing hello kitty to bed embarrassed her too. "Night dad." She says, quietly. She tried to sleep when he left the room.

"Well I made you a nice breakfast, If you want, you can take a nap a little later." Sam said, he lifted Marcie out of bed and carried her down to the kitchen. He pulled out her chair with a free hand and sat her down. He walked over and sat down in his own seat, and started eating. "Come on, honey, eat up before it gets cold." Sam said. He knows how much Marcie loved when he used to make her

"I'm open to suggestions, but we could go to the movies, or maybe just spend some time at the pool." Sam suggested. He continued to eat his breakfast. He was happy to see Marcie eating as well.

"Can we do pool and a movie daddy?" Marcie asks, not meaning at the same time though. Both sounded equally as fun. She blushed when he mentioned the wet pull up. Then started to drink her milk.