LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Lancashire Uk.

Hi folks, I'm a post operative transwoman, and DL. I had full SRS about 12 years ago. Although I've been wearing diapers for many years, I've only recently discovered there's a whole DL/AB community. I had absolutely no idea, and felt very ashamed and lonely. So I'm sure you can imagine, I'm very happy to be here, and look forward to getting to know you all. I'm especially heartened to see there are a few transgendered folk here too.

Sammi. x

Thanks for the welcome folks. :)

Last week when I found all the DL/AB's on Myspace I spent about two days just crying with relief and joy, and I was completely unable to sleep. It's been a very emotional few days for me, and I feel that having found this forum, it's just gotten even better.

Whatever you do, do NOT feel ashamed-life is too short for that sort of thing, enjoy it to the full :drive1:

nappyloon, you're absolutely right in what you say. It's that kind of mantra that got me through my sex reassignment in one piece. The only difference for me back then, was that unlike the isolation I felt about wearing diapers, I knew all along that I wasn't the only transsexual.

But hey, I'm not going to dwell on stuff like that. Things usually fall into place in the end, and I'm here now. :)

Thanks again guys. xx

Thanks for the welcome folks. :)

Last week when I found all the DL/AB's on Myspace I spent about two days just crying with relief and joy, and I was completely unable to sleep. It's been a very emotional few days for me, and I feel that having found this forum, it's just gotten even better.

nappyloon, you're absolutely right in what you say. It's that kind of mantra that got me through my sex reassignment in one piece. The only difference for me back then, was that unlike the isolation I felt about wearing diapers, I knew all along that I wasn't the only transsexual.

But hey, I'm not going to dwell on stuff like that. Things usually fall into place in the end, and I'm here now. :)

Thanks again guys. xx

You are deffinately not on your own! Welcome to the site sammi. :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Wetfun4us

Hi "Miss Lancashire" I to am from the north west, (manchester), and have been into nappies since I was about 13, (puberty), and I too thought I was "wierd" or a "freak". Over the years I have tried to "forget" my preferences and eventually keep returning to them I just can't resist, especially when stressed or upset. I got Married when I was 19 and the world was happy and gay and I still believed that love could conquer all. Then I wised up, it lasted two years. I have had a few relationships and most of the time mentioned my fetish at some stage. The response ranged from shocked horror to acceptance but only once with participation. Unfortunately that came to an end for other reasons. I like music and theatre, eating out,(I am a qualified chef), and good company. I hate bigotry, bad manners, and judgemental people. I'm glad that you eventually found peope of the same intrest and should you want to chat my email is in my profile. Ok thats enough about me. hope to hear from you soon wetfun4us.

Poor you Sammi

It was emotional for me when I first got online as well.

I had kept my secret for years and only found like minded people when I got on the the net.

None of us should feel ashamed it is who we are as long as it makes you happy and gives comfort you should not feel ashamed.

Transgendered people have a rough enough time as it is with bigotry and idiots so please do not feel alone and out of it either.

There are lots of people to talk to online and me and daddy have met a few people online a lot from UK and we always have a good laugh.

Just be you Sammi and have fun that's what it is all about.

Ignore the idiots, and just do what makes you happy.

You will make a lot of friends whether it be here or on other sites I am sure of that!