LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm new to rping

"Good boy."

Diana nodded and took off Cole's shorts and underwear. She opened the package of diapers and took one out. After putting it under Cole's hips, she began spreading lotion all over his diaper area. She made sure to put some on his sore bottom.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"On the contrary. You are a baby. In fact, you're my little baby boy from now on. I was originally only going to do this until you got your grades up, but I've decided to extend that time since you lied to me."

She walked over to his closet and took out a light blue onsie with a pair of overalls.

"You didn't think you were going to feed yourself did you?" Diana asked playfully as she twirled a small bite of pasta onto the fork and held it in front of Cole's mouth.

"Here comes the train! Choo choo!"

Diana smiled as she fed her son and took bites from her own plate. She purposely missed Cole's mouth a few times and when they were both done, his mouth was covered in the red sauce.

"Look at my messy little baby." She said as she took a picture.

When she was satisfied with her picture, she got a damp cloth and wiped up Cole's face. When he was once again clean she took off the bib to be washed, and unsnapped the tray from the high chair.

Diana kissed Cole's forehead and went back to the kitchen. She washed the small amount of dishes and put a load of clothes on to wash. After checking on her son and making sure he was still there, she walked into her small office where she did her work. She printed out the picture she had just taken and took out a blue photo album titled 'Baby Cole'.

As Cole drank the rest of his milk, Diana began talking quietly.

"You were such a good boy today. I only had to spank you once. I feel like you deserve a treat."

She contemplated the thought for a bit.

"How about some ice cream after your baba?"