LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jamie and Maick Diaper

Jamie

"not sure where it is, I have to go to the learning support room to have my nappy changed" *shows a peak of the wet nappy I'm wearing* "you should come with me, it's easier when one of the school staff at L.S. does it for you"

pretty much to same as you i wet my self from time though time mosty gets ready to be changed. Takes my pills these help be big girl when am not home.

they help my mind i take them when ill start to feel small how many people in school wear diapers? i haven't been the same since my mom died that was few yrs ago that's when ill start to change,

30 minutes ago, ABJuggalo said:

they help my mind i take them when ill start to feel small how many people in school wear diapers? i haven't been the same since my mom died that was few yrs ago that's when ill start to change,

"Aww sorry to hear that abour your mom Jamie that sucks, only a few of us in this class have to wear diapers.

8 minutes ago, Scootaloo1 said:

"yes, we all act like little kids and babies that's why we're in the special class. You don't have to have boiled eggs you can have milk and choclate and ice cweam"

*bangs spoon on high chair*

i want too go have launch with other kids gets out of high chair.