LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate to Baby (Private for don'tyouloveyourmommy)

Sparky

Alice was happy that she wasn't put back into the stroller and was being carried by her mum instead and couldn't help but blush slightly as her mum coo'd in her ear at what a good baby she was, she liked the attention a lot. Only to frown as she was put into the car seat, she wanted to be with her mum, "I wanna stay with mummy." said Alice, pouting as her mum strapped her into the car-seat.

Alice held onto 'Ducky' when Wendy took her inside the house and upstairs into the bedroom. She looked at Wendy when she removed the paci, "Okay.." said Alice, quietly, "can we talk after this? Properly, mummy, please?" asked Alice, softly, hoping her mum would allow her to speak and listen to her - Alice wanted to talk to Wendy, badly about all this and come to an agreement.

"There is nothing to talk about," Wendy told her. "I know what you want, but that's just not how it's going to go. You are not a big girl, you are a baby girl. If you were an adult, you would've done more to fight. You wouldn't have messed your diaper or drank from a bottle, you wouldn't have had fun at the petting zoo or asked for me earlier when I put you in your car seat. You wouldn't have just agreed to breast feed."

Listening to Wendy, Alice frowned deeply and while her mother said that there was nothing to discuss - she was going to least try.

Her mother was right and she knew her mother was right but that didn't mean it was fair, "Mum," said Alice, "I don't care if you think I can't handle anything but I am legally an adult and you should at least listen to me," sighed Alice, "I don't want to be a baby but I know you and George are going make me be one." said Alice, trying to be brave about this - she knew that she was answering back and would probably get a spanking if not worse for what she was going to say. Alice took a deep breath.

"You fucked up with me and we both know that but this? Will this really help?" asked Alice, "You can't ignore me like you've done in the past and think that this will make it better without thinking about how I feel about it." said Alice, breathing heavily, "I just thought maybe we could come to an agreement where we both could...be happy?" said Alice, "But I guess your happiness is more important then mine?" shouted Alice becoming angry as she wriggled trying to get out of her mother's lap, "Then again I was never important and this just proves it." added Alice bitterly as years of pain and frustration started to come out.

"You don't think I've already be in relationships, abusive ones?" sneered Alice at Wendy, "Seriously we haven't talked in three, damn, fucking years and you ...expect me to be okay?" said Alice, "You don't even know me or know what I feel or done but you know what, fine," said Alice, crying at this point, "I'll be your damn baby but I will never accept you as my mummy or George as my daddy," said Alice, her face red with anger as pain of the past washed over her, "I will never see as my mummy or my mum, I will never love you." added Alice, harshly.

Wendy stared at Alice in shock as she dug into her. She wasn't expecting her daughter to give into being a baby, she knew there would be a struggle. But this was not the daughter she knew. The old Alice never would've stood up to her in such a fashion or cursed or yelled. And she certainly never said that she never loved her.

Alice didn't know what to say or think when Wendy told her off - she found herself in a state of shock and didn't know how to deal with what Wendy had said, she really didn't. She had never seen her mother cry before and it made her feel awful, she needed to say something and get things off her chest but she should of done it better but her mum didn't really give her a choice and her mother was right, right that she didn't know what her life was like but Wendy didn't know what her life was like either or how she felt.

Alice couldn't hold herself together anymore, she really couldn't.

She had been trying so hard not to shake, not to cry and be okay, be normal about it but she couldn't, she wasn't strong enough and started to cry and shake, she didn't hate Wendy - she just hated this. She hated how she couldn't do anything and while her mother had said that some of what she said was warranted it was still a lot for Alice to take in and she wasn't good with her emotions, she didn't know how to deal with them properly but she felt bad enough to accept this, this punishment that Wendy was going to give her and as always, Alice blamed herself.

Alice waited for the spanking to come down on her bottom, she knew it was going to be bad and knew that she needed to hold herself but she was already crying, crying from the emotions that she weren't able to control herself. She didn't know which emotion to feel. There were so many.

Wendy held her daughter close and slowly rocked her. "Shhh my darling, it's okay. It's over now, Mommy hopes she never has to do this again." She rocked the girl, who was still naked from the bottom down. She laid a kiss to her forehead. "You can be such a good girl, such a sweet girl. Mommy loves you so much and you are a good girl. You just make mistakes and it's okay, we all do."

• Like 1

Being rocked by her mother, Alice clung instantly to Wendy, crying and while the rocking did sooth her, what Wendy was saying just made her cry more. Alice didn't believe Wendy, she didn't believe that she was a good girl or that her mummy loved her. Alice believed that she didn't deserve love and constantly beat herself over and over again when Wendy said anything positive but hearing that Wendy was never going to hurt her again - made Alice freeze and stop her train of bad thoughts. She looked at her mum, wide eyed as tears continued to fall.

She couldn't understand what her mum was saying, her mum wasn't the bad one - she was? This only made Alice more confused.

Having her nose wiped by Wendy, Alice sniffled and looked at her mother. Her mother had just said sorry. Alice simply looked away. She didn't reject it but it was just a conflicting situation to be in. There was a part of Alice that was happy with how things had gone, her mum had opened up and she had opened up to each other about certain things that they were both holding onto and while there were still things that Alice wanted to talk about she could accept this for now.

Being laid down on the bed Alice watched as her mum left and found herself becoming worried only to calm down again when Wendy returned back from the bathroom. Alice frowned, slightly at the sight of the bottle of pills because while they helped her in some-ways they weren't something she particular wanted in her body but knew that she didn't really have much of a choice in the matter.

If anything she was surprise that Wendy didn't give her a bottle or sippy cup to drink from, swallowing the pills and water, Alice sighed as she waited for them to start affecting her. At least Wendy was cuddling her.

Listening to Wendy, Alice frowned slightly and while she would regret saying it later - her mum was hurting or at least upset.

"Mum," said Alice, softly, "you can still have me now." said Alice, reassuring her mother or at least trying to help her mother.

Alice kisses her mother

Alice fell asleep in her mother's arms as her mother rubbed her back and hummed a lullaby, the lullaby soothed her greatly and Alice clung to her mother whilst asleep.

Alice opened her eyes and didn't see her mother anyway. She still felt sore from the spanking earlier and weak from the pills she had been giving but something was off.

• Like 1

Wendy's eyes shot open when she heard the screaming. She looked towards the stairs and saw her baby girl at the bottom, screaming and crying in pain. "Oh Ally!" She jumped up and ran over to her, scooping her up into her arms. "Oh my poor baby girl, what happened? Why would try to come downstairs without Mommy!" She showered her daughter's face with kisses and carried her back up the stairs.

Being scooped up by her mother, Alice curled up to Wendy, crying and still holding her arm as her mother smothered her in kisses and carried her back upstairs.

Alice sniffled lightly as she was put down on the vanity, whimpering as Wendy inspected her arm and continued to cry as she was carried back into her room and laid on the bed.

Whimpering, Alice looked at away as Wendy changed her diaper, why was she crying so much? It was just a fall. She glanced at Wendy, weakly, "Mummy," whined Alice, "it hurts." sobbed Alice, she was never one for pain and while her arm wasn't broken, it still hurt.

Being diaper'd again Alice sighed slightly, she didn't really notice it, it was becoming somewhat normal now. Hearing her mother's words caused Alice to look at Wendy, her mommy still loved her? This made Alice feel more secure only to squeak as she was lifted up by Wendy and carried into the bathroom.

Seeing another pill, Alice became worried only to calm down instantly when her mommy told her it wouldn't do anything but help with the pain that she was feeling, taking the pill, Alice cuddled up to Wendy and continued to do so when she was taking down stairs.

Alice smiled shyly at being called a good baby and gently suckled on her mom's nipple. Only to whimper a little when she moved, she was completely focused on just sucking her mommy's tit and didn't notice George at all until he spoke.

Alice pouted at hearing that they were going to install a baby gate and squeaked when George took her into his arms. Only to giggle when he kissed her on her forehead, "Crib?" squeaked Alice, lightly, blushing a little bit as he rubbed his nose against her's.

• Like 1