LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate to Baby (Private for don'tyouloveyourmommy)

Sparky

Getting off the bus, Alice smiled brightly, she had just finished college and gained her degree in art and now she was back home to see her mother and her new.....husband.

Wendy stepped out of her car after George had opened the door. She smoothed down her new designer dress, with her blonde hair glossy and curled. Years ago, she never would've pictured her life in this way. She got pregnant with Alice when she was just 15 years old and struggled to care for her over the years. Because she had to work a lot, she barely saw her. Becoming an empty nester at just 33 had not been an easy feet either. Which is when the 6"2 woman had met George. George was 6"5 and had silvery hair. He worked in finance and had risen the ladder. Yet, over the years he had never obtained the one thing he truly wanted...a child. He had been married once before but it just never happened. They eventually divorced and he met Wendy. A young, single mother of a grown child. When he heard Alice's story, he knew what he'd have to do.

Alice was miserable as she sat there, wondering where her mum was. She hadn't felt like this in years. Looking around Alice sighed, she hated waiting.

Hearing a voice and her name, Alice immediately jumped to her feet and saw her mother without even realizing what she was doing she ran fast straight towards her mum and hugged her. She had missed her mum a lot but quickly broke the hug, she felt silly now, running and hugging her mother like that.

Wendy felt so great when her daughter ran into her arms. She hugged her back tighter and kissed her head, feeling a little sad when she pulled off. "Hello sweetheart. Things have been great. I don't have to work anymore. I've become a housewife," she grinned. "Oh, that's uh, good I suppose." She didn't want to add that soon her daughter wouldn't need a job. She was going to become her mommy and daddy's baby all over again. "Anyway, this is George, my husband. George, this is my daughter, Alice."

Alice blushed deeply as her mother kissed her on the forehead. Housewife? Alice didn't know what to think about that, a housewife sounded incredibly boring to her but she wasn't going to say anything about it, she didn't want to upset her mum with her thoughts.

Alice squeaked a little when George hugged her, not expecting it at all. He smelt nice. But she didn't hug back, she didn't want to hug George back. She didn't want to like him, she wanted to hate him but he hadn't done nothing wrong yet except marry her mother.

Alice blushed deeply at being called Ally and when her mum kept a tight hold on her. She didn't mind being held tightly, she somewhat enjoyed the affection and the feeling it give'd her and followed her mother's lead home.

"Oh no sweetheart, we're not getting another kid and we don't already have one. I can also assure you that it's not a joke. This is going to be your room now. I thought you would like it, it's for my beautiful little girl. The one standing right in front of me." Wendy told her softly, gently kissing her cheek. "Now, why don't you go take a nap, while Mommy helps George with dinner, huh?" She gently guided her daughter to the bed and tucked her in nice and tight. "Mommy's missed having you here, yes she certainly has." She laid a kiss to her daughter's lips, something she hadn't done since she was a baby.

Alice blushed deeply at jumping at such a conclusion like that. She felt silly for doing that but she was worried and didn't know why she felt that particular way. Hearing what her mother said Alice looked down at the floor, somewhat shy and conflicted. She didn't know why her mum had said that and she felt a rush of different emotions run through her.

She wanted to tell her mum off for saying such a thing but she also felt comfort, not that she would ever admit that to her mum but when her mum had called herself Mommy, Alice got confused. Mommy? Where the hell did that come from, thought Alice as she walked into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

Being tucked in by her mum, Alice blushed, she wanted to know why her mum was treating her in such a way, she wasn't a little kid. She did feel tired though and yawned somewhat. It didn't matter, did it? That her mum was acting odd. She would let her mum have this one, Alice thought to herself, only to go wide eyed as her mum kissed her on the lips and left.

Alice was more confused then ever, she was tired and needed to sleep but she wasn't sure what just happened. Picking her phone out of her pocket Alice set her alarm to allow herself a one hour nap, she didn't want to sleep to long. Putting her phone down, Alice slept, quietly for an hour.

Hearing her alarm, Alice switched her phone alarm off. Seeing a few texts from her friends, Alice sighed, she'll give them a ring later. Getting up out of bed, Alice put her phone in her back pocket. Standing in her room Alice felt strange, it was so weird, why would her mum do this?

"Oh hey sweetie," Wendy said. "The doors must be broken," she fibbed. "How was your nap? I'll have to look into those doors in a bit." She sat down and gestured for her daughter to do the same. "It is so good to have you home sweetie, Mommy loves having her sweet girl home again." She got up once again and poured her daughter a glass of lemonade, setting it on the table.

Alice nodded that made sense, she suppose, "The nap was okay, thanks." said Alice as she sat down at the table. Alice frowned slightly, her feet didn't touch the ground. It happened often when she sat down because of her height and she hated that, sighing she looked at her mum and the glass of lemonade her mum had giving her.

"Thank you." said Alice, drinking down half of it, she was really thirsty. Seeing the food, Alice eyes widen somewhat, it was a lot, then again she hadn't really been eating normally she wanted to save as much money as possible. She currently had about a 500 or so in her bank, it wasn't a lot but Alice was happy with it.

Eating the pasta Alice got some of the juices on her chin, it always happened when she or anyone she knew ate pasta, it was messy.

Alice nodded, not really paying attention until it started sounding odd.

Anything we say goes? Alice could understand that, it was normal parent stuff she suppose.

Not to leave the house without us? Okay, that's weird, thought Alice, who had stopped eating the pasta and was now paying attention fully.

Only wear what they approved of? Alice was uncertain, she didn't dress badly and was confused as to what they meant.

Go to bed when they say so? She wasn't a teenager nor a little kid, she was an adult. She felt somewhat angry at all this but most of all confused.

If you don't listen to your mommy or I?

Alice simply stared at him and her mother, confused, "Uh, don't you think that's a little bit extreme?" asked Alice, "That I can't go anywhere without you two? I have a job interview coming up in a week." added Alice with a frown, "And, well, I'm getting kind of freaked out, I don't like the sound of many of those rules, Maybe it'll be easier if I go to a hotel or rent out something for the week." said Alice as her bladder, twinged again slightly. Alice was freaked out, severely so by how controlling George was sounding and how her mum had

George grabbed a napkin and wiped her face. "What a messy girl!" He said with a smile. "And as for the job interview, we've decided you won't be going. I don't know if you've noticed but I am very well off. I'll be providing for you and your mother. You're too young to be working anyway. I doubt you can do much with an art degree. And no, you can't go anywhere without your mommy or daddy. We know best."

Alice squeaked when George'd wiped her face and blushed somewhat, she wasn't expecting that at all and felt somewhat shy and embarrassed.

Alice sobbed as she looked up at George, her face red as he put a hand on her shoulder, it wasn't her fault that she got emotional, wet myself? thought Alice to herself she hadn't notice at all and felt herself going red with embarrassment as she continued to cry. She wanted to stop crying but she couldn't, if anything she just cried harder as George led her up stairs into her bedroom. Alice tried her best to calm down but she couldn't and rubbed at her eyes, whimpering as George gently pushed her down onto the towel, she felt weak and when her pants and panties were removed, Alice let out a sob.

"I-I didn't mean to." sobbed Alice, quietly, knowing that she must look ridiculous at the moment with her face red, tears running down her face and snot, it was unfair of her mother and George to do this to her, to tell her those things but she also knew that she did get emotional easily and was a bit of a crybaby. Seeing the diaper Alice whimpered, "Nooo." whined Alice, turning her face away from George, she didn't want to be put in a diaper, it was bad enough that she had wet herself but this was way to much and she found herself getting overwhelmed again and started to cry a bit more, she just felt so frustrated with everything.

Alice whimpered as George whispered to her, she was just an emotional wreck over what had happened that she didn't know what to do, she felt powerless as he slid a diaper under her and used baby powder on her, she wanted to fight, scream, yell but all she could was lay there, crying, she was so confused with what was going on and when he kissed her forehead, Alice blushed, it felt nice and as he patted her back, trying to soothe her, she did feel better, she was still crying somewhat but not as bad as before and simply whimpered here and there.

She didn't really pay any attention to the diaper until he had put her in a onesie. Her entire attention was now on the diaper and how it felt, how the onesie had made it so her diaper was now up against her crotch, Alice blushed deeply as she hid her face in George's shoulder as tears welled up in her eyes again, she had no clue what the hell was going on and found it all to much to cope.

Once George started to do her hair, Alice whined somewhat, sniffling, she didn't know what to say or what to say, why was he doing this? Why was her mum doing this? She wanted to fight against George so badly but couldn't, she was still frustrated and when he scooped her back up, she simply whined and whimpered again, hiding into his shoulder, she didn't know what to do, she just wanted to hide and when she saw her mother again, Alice grew red in the face as she patted her diaper.

"Not a baby." whined Alice, quietly into George's shoulder, she really didn't know what to say, her confidence was never that good to begin with and when George had talked about her degree, her confidence shattered somewhat and continued to shattered when she started to cry and wet herself, now? Now she felt weak and vulnerable, she just wanted to hide.

"Babies where diapers and whine, you're doing both of those things," George cooed. "You need to calm down princess." He bounced her slowly. "You're such a good baby, such a pretty baby." He carried her into the kitchen and tied a bib around her neck. It read "Daddy's Princess". He began to fix a bottle of formula for her.

Alice whimpered as George cooed at her, she wasn't a baby or at least she thought she wasn't but she knew that she was whining a lot which wasn't good and wearing a diaper didn't help...She didn't know how to respond except to pout and hide her face, she really hated this. When she had the chance she was going to runaway from him and her mum, she just needed a plan and clothes.

Alice sighed as George bounced her up and down slowly, she did feel somewhat better but she was still mortified at what was happening. Being set down and having a bib tied around her neck, Alice frowned and pouted, crossing her arms over her chest as George fixed her a bottle.

This was ridiculous but she had no idea how to stop it.

"W-what do you mean you won't hide my treatment from anyone?" asked Alice with a stutter, "I don't want to be seen like this, please, people will laugh." said Alice, tears forming in her eyes once again, why did he have to do this? She didn't want to be a baby nor did she want this public at all.

Seeing the bottle Alice let out a small sob, she didn't want to cry again, "P-please don't show me to anyone when dressed like...this." said Alice, crying once again. She didn't mean to cry again but she didn't know how to handle the situation.

"Pumpkin, no one is going to laugh at you, you're a baby. Of course you're going to be in a diaper and onesie. You're too little for big girl undies. It'll all be okay, don't you worry. Daddy and Mommy will protect you," George cooed as he scooped her back up into his arms. "Now, now, no more tears. There's nothing to cry about, Daddy's going to feed you your baba. Yes he will, yes he will." He stuck the nipple into her mouth. "Suckle your baba sweetheart." He made funny faces at her, as he also laid a zillion kisses to her forehead.

Alice blushed deeply as George told her that she was too little for big girls undies, she was an adult or should be but hearing George say that only made her frown and cry more, she wasn't a baby and she didn't need mommy or daddy to protect her, thought Alice to herself as she was being picked up by George.

"Pumpkin you have no reason to be scared," Wendy said gently. "Mommy and Daddy will protect you. From now on, you will be our baby. This is just what you need. I could tell from your phone calls that you were so stressed. Babies don't get stressed, they just get lots and lots of love."

Alice simply frowned, she liked the idea of not being stress but she didn't like this, she didn't want to be in this situation even if it was somewhat comforting. If anyone saw her, she would never live this down. She looked at mother with big eyes and a frown, "I don[t get stressed." lied Alice, quietly, she knew that it was lie and it pretty obvious with how emotional she had been earlier but she still wanted to fight against what was happening to her, somehow, she didn't want this.

"Oh Pumpkin don't cry, it's all going to be okay," George cooed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of plastic keys. He dangled them in front of her face and made silly faces. "Who's Daddy's baby girl, huh? Who's my sweet baby girl." He tickled her chin and continued to shake the keys.

• Like 2

Alice sniffled as George pulled out a set of plastic keys and made funny faces, she didn't want to smile or giggle but the faces he was pulling were funny and she couldn't help but giggle somewhat, she felt childish as she did so. Having a binky in her mouth Alice blushed, she didn't want to suckle it but she didn't want to spit it out in fear of getting a punishment.

With no choice she simply suckled at least it was soothing for the most part and it did help her calm down again. Being rocked was actually very relaxing and Alice found herself snuggling up to George somewhat, he was so warm.