LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate to Baby (Private for don'tyouloveyourmommy)

Sparky

"Atta girl," George cooed, smiling as she giggled. "Who's Daddy's happy girl, huh?" He laid a kiss to her forehead and carried her upstairs to his and Wendy's room. There was a blanket spread out on the floor. He laid her on her stomach. "Tummy time for the baby," he cooed. He rubbed her back slowly. "Who's a sweet girl, huh? Who's Daddy's baby?" He continued to rub her back and patted her diaper. "Look at how adorable you look in your diapey and onesie and even your paci!" He contiued to coo and make praises to her for a long while. Finally, he stood her up and took ten steps back, holding his arms out.

Alice continued to giggle behind her dummy, she had never received this much attention before and it felt good, really good, she couldn't believe how happy she was and how desperately she was craving this much attention, it was crazy, she should be fighting against him but he wasn't being mean nor hurtful about her, he was being affectionate even if the the affection was weird.

George grinned as Alice started to toddle towards him. He chuckled when she almost fell. "Thatta girl, you got it, you're doing it, you're walking to Daddy!" He cooed, clapping his hands. He noticed when she stopped dead in her tracks and started whimpering. "Oh sweetheart, what's wrong? Are you going poopies in your diapey? Huh? It's okay if you are, Daddy will just change you when you're done!"

Alice shook her head, she didn't want to crawl nor be carried around everywhere, she was a big girl, she blushed deeply at that thought. She couldn't believe what she was thinking. Alice looked through her fingers at her mum and seeing that she had set the camera down a bit, Alice hope'd that it wasn't recording.

Removing her hands from her face she looked at her mum and George with tears in her eyes again, she felt so embarrassed by what was happening but she needed to walk, or else she might not be allowed to later.

Whimpering she walked to George, waddling all the way as fast as she could, she didn't want her mum recording it at all and hid herself in George's chest, not caring that she looked childish.

"Don't like camera." mumbled Alice, unsure if the camera was recording her now or not either way she was upset again.

George grinned as she toddled over. He scooped her up and smothered her face with kisses. "Aww darling, it's okay, you don't have to be shy." He wiped her tears and laid a kiss to her lips. "There we go, does that make my little girl feel better? Daddy just wants to document his little girl." He started to bounce her. "Such a pretty baby. Such a cute baby. Daddy loves his cute, pretty baby. Yes he does."

Alice sniffled as she was scooped up by George and rested her head on his shoulder when he bounced her up and down. She didn't mind this, she felt comforted by this part but there was others parts to the situation that she didn't like at all and one of them was being exposed like that, she didn't really want any videos or pictures going around with her like this, she really didn't.

Alice watched her mum and George, curious as to what she had said to him. Being held by her mother Alice felt odd, she had been spending a lot of time with George and this was the first time that she and her mother were alone together..

• Like 1

"Honey, an adult wouldn't have wet their panties," George cooed. "An adult wouldn't allow themselves to breast feed or bottle fed or be diapered. If you really didn't want this, youn would've fought back. But you didn't. You clung to us and you sucked on the bottle and Mommy's titties and the paci. You even let Daddy put a diaper on you. That's not what an adult does."

"If you were an adult, don't you think you could use your big girl words and say it? All you keep saying is "No baby" and "Me adult"," Wendy pointed out, gently. "That's just what you used to do when you were a baby. She saw her daughter cover her eyes. "Oh darling, don't cry. It's all going to be okay." She slowly rocked her back and forth, kissing away the tears after she moved her hands. "You're going to be taken care of. This is your life now and you don't have much say in the matter."

"Oh honey, why are you crying?" George cooed as he finished skinning her kitty. He moved her hands. "No, no, don't cover up. Daddy's going to finish bathing you, don't you worry." He continued to wash her body, trying to calm her down as he did. He wiped her tears and washed her hair, making sure she shut her eyes when he did.

Alice sniffled, she felt so scared by everything and was genuinely happy when George blew on her tummy, it made her forget her horrible thoughts for a moment and she giggled.

"Sweetie why are you whining?" George asked. When she spoke, he shook his head. "Sweetie, this isn't about what you want, it's what's best for you. You're still too young to realize what you want." Upon hearing something hurt, panic filled his face. "Hurt? Baby girl, what hurts?"

Alice whimpered because while she knew what she wanted, George was right she didn't know what was best for her, not that anyone helped her figure it out when she was growing up. Instead they were busy with other things that were more important then her..

This thought caused her some distress which caused her to suck her paci more to reassure and calm herself down.

Alice looked upwards at her mother when she entered and listened to what she said. She was unsure if pills would help at all, admittedly she was anxious most of the time even before she came her, she would freak out a lot at college and normally one of her friends would comfort her and calm her down.

"That's a good girl," Wendy praised, patting her head. She removed the sippy cup and put the paci back in. "Alice, I know this is confusing, but sweetie, I really do want to help you. I can see just how stressed you are. I don't want you feeling like this forever. Sure, I could just drug you up, but I won't just do that. You will be my baby in the meantime." She kissed her daughter's head and reached under the bed, pulling out Alice's old stuffed ducky. "Look what I found when I was moving from our old place into here."

Alice started to cry when she saw the yellow ducky, she thought she had lost for good when she was about fourteen, she knew it was silly and childish to cry about a stuff toy but it was the only real comfort she had when she was younger and she couldn't help but reach out and grab it from her mum.

Alice sniffled, she didn't know that her mum had took the toy away and felt somewhat hurt by knowing that but she also understood that she was growing up and maybe it was childish to keep a stuff toy.

The last thing Wendy heard her daughter mutter, broke her heart. Her baby girl didn't feel deserving. She didn't know how she was going to fix it. How could she make her baby realize how much she was worth? She tucked her into bed carefully, doing her best not to wake her up and walked out of the room to have a talk with George.

Alice was in a deep sleep throughout the night, she was emotionally drained by the events that had happened and was glad that she hadn't woken up at all during the night. Unfortunately for her though she had soaked her diaper when asleep.

Alice blushed as her mum changed her diaper but couldn't help but smile and giggle when her mum made funny faces at her. She was glad to be out of the wet diaper and into a clean one, she looked at her mum with a small shy smile as she held her stuff toy.