LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate to Baby (Private for don'tyouloveyourmommy)

Sparky

Alice cuddled Wendy as she was being carried down stairs, she didn't want to let go of her mummy at all but had to when she was placed in the high chair and strapped into it.

Wendy came down the stairs, putting on new earrings. "Alright darling, Mommy will be home later. I promise we'll do something together then, I just have to pay some bills and drop off some stuff to Good Will." She kissed her daughter's lips and then pecked Matt's cheek. "Take good care of my little darling."

Alice knew Matt was right but she was still scared and unsure.

She looked at him nervously, "I guess your right." whispered Alice, "can you help me get changed, please?" asked Alice.

She wasn't used to changing herself anymore.

Alice smiled a little at Matt as he helped her and led her to his car.

She watched as he drove them to the building for her interview.

Alice was still scared and nervous but with how much energy Matt had or seem to have was rubbing off onto Alice and she feeling a little bit better about herself.

She could do this.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

George watched Alice's face go from shocked to scared to attempting to look like an adult. He knew she wasn't going to go down without a fight and he couldn't blame her.

"So George," Mr. Briggs asked. "Why did you want to sit in on this interview?"

"Well you see, " he said with a smile. "Alice is my step-daughter. She's fresh out of college and I wanted to see how she would do."

"If she's your step-daughter, shouldn't we just hire her? I'm sure any family member of yours would make an amazing addition to the team."

"Well, you see, I'm not sure if Alice is ready for such a position. We'll see if she can be a big girl." He gave Alice a little smirk. "We'll just let your actions speak for yourself now, won't we, sweetheart?" He eyed the waterbottle. If Matt had followed the plan, she should be on her way to an accident soon.

"Alright then," Mr. Briggs said. "Let's get started. Can you tell me why you want to get a job at this particular company?"