LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Graduate to Baby (Private for don'tyouloveyourmommy)

Sparky

Alice blushed deeply, she knew her mum was right an adult wouldn't be clinging to a stuff toy nor peeing her diaper's but she couldn't help it and followed her mum downstairs. Alice waddled into the kitchen, holding onto her ducky tightly. She looked at George and blushed when he pinched her cheeks and lifted her up into a high chair.

Alice frowned at the frilly bib, she didn't need a bib, sure she got some sauce on her mouth yesterday but that was pasta and pasta was always messy, Alice frowned at this only to whimper and whine when her duck got taken away, she looked at George with big sad eyes as he put a paci in her mouth, Alice suckled the paci, whining slightly she wanted her toy. She didn't care if it was babyish or she was being babyish, she just pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, annoyed and upset.

When George fed her breakfast, Alice blushed deeply and opened her mouth a little, she was still annoyed with him for taking her ducky away.

"Honey you'll get your ducky back after breakfast," George said as he fed her. He fed her the breakfast slowly, cooing and saying things like "Open wide here comes the hanger" and "Isn't my baby girl hungee? Who wants some num nums?" He made sure to make her face messy and smiled. "Who's my messy baby?" He wiped her mouth and then scooped her up.

Alice pouted as she was being fed, she was getting a lot of food over her face and blushed everytime George said a couple of words to her, she didn't find this part fun or relaxing at all if anything it was annoying. She wasn't a baby, sure she liked the attention but she didn't like this, she didn't like being messy.

Alice sniffled as she cried, why was she so scared all the time? She didn't want to take anymore pills, she already had two earlier when waking up. She looked at her mum with a frown and a slight whimper when she took the pills and finished her bottle.

Alice looked at George and that at her mum, she felt scared when George said he had giving her a command but she didn't want to call him daddy. She didn't want to be a baby. She didn't want any of this. So Alice stood her ground and kept quiet, it was the only way to fight against this. It was the first time she was able to fight and she wasn't going back down at all instead she just stared at George.

She wasn't going to lose, she could win this, she needed to win this and show him that she wasn't a child, that he couldn't turn her into a baby.

Alice was trying her best not to be scared but when he pulled her into his study and close the door, she looked at George, scared and once he had her over his knee it didn't take long for her to start whimpering, she was scared, very scared when he started to massage her bottom but she wasn't going to say anything. She didn't care that she was whimpering and that she felt scared, she was going be a big girl and not cry but once George started spanking her Alice yelped loudly.

Alice whimpered still, she had lost this fight against George and found whatever confidence she did have slipping away from her quickly as she continued to sob at least the lotion helped somewhat to get rid of the burning sensation and George rocking her, helped her somewhat but she was still crying, "O-okay." squeaked Alice, quietly as she stood on shaky legs and walked over to the corner that he had pointed to.

Standing in the corner Alice whimpered and rubbed at her eyes, she was still crying. The spanking had hurt a lot and her bottom felt like it was on fire even after the lotion, it didn't help that she felt silly standing there with her dress pinned up and her diaper and frilly pants down at her ankles. This was embarrassing and humiliation on so many levels, Alice sniffled and wiped at her eyes again.

She hated this.

George watched as she waddled over and couldn't help but smile. She was becoming submissive. It wouldn't be long now. He left her there for awhile and then walked over, kneeling in front of her, taking her chin into his hands. "Sweetie, there is one thing you must understand. Mommy and I love you so much. You are our baby girl. You always will be and we will always love you. We won't leave you. I know it's hard to believe because you weren't always treated that way and trust me, I spanked your mommy for that. However, when Daddy says something, it's law."

Alice sniffled as George kneel'd down in front of her and grabbed her chin, she didn't know how to feel about this. In one moment he had spanked her and she was scared of him and now? Now he had gotten rid of one of her fears or at least made that fear go away of them leaving her. Alice was confused by all of this, she didn't agree with daddy and that his word was law but she didn't have the energy to do much and simply nodded in response.

Alice hated the fact that she couldn't take Ducky with her, she had nothing to hide behind now and whimpered when George took her paci away and give'd her a bottle instead.

She couldn't really do much but suckle on the bottle, she hated how her arms were restrained it made everything more awkward, maybe she could try and talk to them? Then again, she might end up with another spanking and she was still trying to get over the one she had this morning.

Alice sighed, deeply, at least the pills were working somewhat now.

Alice blushed slightly when the bottle was removed and replaced with the pacifier, she hated to admit it but she did enjoy having a pacifier, it was very soothing and she started suckling right away on it. Alice didn't really care what ride they went on, what she care'd or more so worried about was the people at the fair ground, there weren't loads of people but still, she felt nervous and embarrassed even though no one seemed to really notice her or care about her.

"Ally we've been over this," her mother said loudly. "You have to go in your diapey. You're too weak to sit on the potty." She frowned when she started sobbing. "Now Alice, don't cry. I think this has been over stimulating." She saw people staring. "She's severely autistic. Her father and I thought it'd do her good to get out of the house." Many nodded their heads in sympathy.

Alice cried harder, trying her best to hide herself by covering her face with her hands. She couldn't believe what her mother had just said. She couldn't believe this was happening. She didn't care that she was acting like a child, they were forcing her to be one. She didn't want to go in her diaper. Seeing people stare Alice just sobbed, she didn't care that she was making a scene - it was one thing to wet herself but it was entirely different to mess.

Alice burrowed her head into Wendy's neck, crying, she looked weakly at George, whimpering, her eyes filled with tears still and her face red, "I.." sobbed Alice, unable to form a sentence, she was to emotional - she couldn't believe what she was about to do.

Alice filled her diaper, sobbing heavily as she clung to Wendy trying to hide herself from the world. After filling her diaper, Alice continued to cry, distraught at what she had done and that people were looking, she was just thankful to an extent that they believe'd her to be autistic and ten years old - she wouldn't of been able to live the humiliation down.

Alice was emotionally unstable, she didn't know what was going, why she mess'd her diaper's, why this was happening to her. Alice started to breath heavily, her eyes going wide and unable to calm herself down properly - she was far out her normal comfort zone and breaking down. Alice whimpered loudly.

Wendy could tell her daughter was pooping and watched as she had a full on meltdown. The people passing by had heard her announce her daughter was autistic, so all they did was send sympathetic glances. She did feel for her daughter, she knew this couldn't be easy. But it's what had to be done. She would have to continue to drug her daughter.

"Uh oh, sweetie it's okay to mess yourself," she soothed. "You can't help it." She grabbed the diaper bag off the stroller and carried the sobbing girl into the handicapped bathroom. There was an extra large changing table for bigger kids, like the one they were passing Alice off to be. There was another mom in there with a special needs child, she gave a weak smile to Alice.

"Theme park a bit much?" The mom asked.

"I'm afraid," Wendy replied as she lowered her daughter onto the changing table. "The worst part is, she can barely talk so I never know what's wrong. Luckily I can smell a poopy diapey. I do think she needs her medicine, though." She slipped another pill into the sobbing girl's mouth and gave her a sippy cup to swallow.