LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A planned encounter

diaper<3er

She was spent, Rachel slumped over the table and didn't dare move until she was told to or guided by her daddy. She knew not to be naughty again as the punishments were severe, even

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh took off the leg spreader and wanted Rachel. As she bent over to the table still just untapped the diapers and they fell to floor from so much weight. " you wet yourself a lot. Maybe someone needs more diapers." Josh stared at her red behind. He pressed his body into her bent over. "Does the young lady want more?" He said it a commanding tone.

Rachel already had double diapers, any more would be so thick she's hardly be able to move. She rested the side of her face on the table and tried to slow her breathing. "I'm a good girl now" she replied, avoiding a yes or no answer in case it was the wrong one.

Rachel did as she was told, taking off her dress and standing in front of him naked. She was still wearing the butt plug but daren't take it out herself after last time.

She stepped into the pampers and had them pulled up over her hips. She felt the snugness of them and enjoyed the feeling of being back in dry protection, however she knew it wouldn't stay dry for long as she felt the pressure on her bladder.

"Good girl. Now let's put you in your play pen to take a nap. Before dinner. We only have so much time of our day left." Josh thought it was a possibility that Rachel was going to leak out of that pamper but she looked so sexy in it. Josh led her to a play room with a play pen in the center.

Rachel lay down in the playpen and was drifting off to sleep when she peed in her diaper. The warm liquid spread out but the pampers wasn't able to hold as well as the double diapers so she leaked in her playpen. Hardly noticing this, Rachel fell into a dreamless sleep.

Josh was thinking that he have not heard a peep from Rachel. So about an hour later he goes to check on her. The moment he walks into the room the smell of pee hits him. "Young lady did you pee and let it leak all over the place. You are so naughty. How am I suppose to let you go home if you keep peeing and over flowing your diaper like this. You may need to stay with daddy longer."

Rachel woke up and rubbed her eyes, "Huh?" She said, not noticing straight away that she had leaked. She sat up, realising what a mess she made. "I'm sorry daddy!" She didn't want to endure another punishment. "I couldn't help it!"

"Let's first get you out of that wet pull. And I guess we will be using more diapers and pads." Josh carries her out of the pen and thank god she was naked and didn't wet her clothing. Just pulled down her pamper and grabbed so wipes and and a lot of baby powder. Josh hears Rachel groan as he applies to the powder. Josh has 2 diapers and two pads this time just to make sure no accidents happen again. "Rachel I also got this cute pink onesie for you"

Rachel buried her head into his shoulder as she was carried out of the playpen. She was still waking up and in a daze. She enjoyed getting cleaned up and felt even more protected

"I understand I put you in the pull up thinking you were ready to be a big girl again but it looks like your not. So I'm going to keep you over night and you see how you behave. If you do not behave then I'm going to need to keep you in diapers all day everyday. I know you have work and everything but I can't let my little girl be wetting and messing herself in public." Just closed the diapers and put on the onsie. Let's have some dinner and then some milk.

"I can't, I have to go to work" She protested. She couldn't stay longer than planned and was stubborn. She went tense, making it difficult for him to put her in the onesie. "I wanna be a big girl again."

"Well you can be a big girl but you will need to be in diapers. That butt plug I put in and which you got so much pleasure out now makes it easier for you to mess without knowing once I take it out. So unless you want to mess yourself you will need to wear at least pull up when your not with daddy."

"You don't believe me. Why do you take off the diapers and pull it and go home. I assure you that you will mess your panties a little, without knowing it. But you can still go to work in diapers and pull ups and listening to daddy. No one will be able to tell."

"Sounds great let's go to that local pub just a few blocks away." Josh and Rachel head over to the restaurant and they start talking and getting to know each other. They arrive at the restaurant and Josh orders a beer. "What would you like to drink"

At the pub Rachel was able to talk to Josh about stuff that was un-diaper related for the first time. She actually had a nice time with him, ordering herself a glass of red wine which she sipped as they chatted. "Well, cheers!" She said, holding up her drink to clink against his, "I actually

"You must have been on my days off" She replied, "Or not realised." She added. Rachel sniffed the air, she could smell what he smelt but hadn't farted. "I don't know what your talking about." She could feel that an accident had occurred just as Josh had predicted, she hadn't noticed herself poo and she was horrified it happened. She looked at him, not wanting to admit that he was right. "Must be someone else."