LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A planned encounter

diaper<3er

Josh even though when he was driving he saw Rachel reach down into her diaper. He wondered what she was doing. As they continued to drive the smell hit. Rachel had messed herself and from the smell it seemed like a big mess. Rachel has officially become a little girl, she had already wet and now she had messed.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel could smell the diaper filling the car, she stunk and her diaper was very full. She pooed some more, the mess squishing between her butt cheeks and feeling uncomfortable. "Yes I went potty daddy, but I'm a good girl!" She smiled at him in the rear view mirror.

Rachel mess over took the car. Josh decided that he was going to pull over the car and change the girl right in the back seat. "Little one we are going to change you here in the car." Josh got out of the car with the changing bag. He laid the seats down and asked Rachel to lye down. When Josh lifted up her dress to expose the damage you could tell the first diaper and booster pad must have been swallowed who from the mess because the 2nd diaper was still brown and wet. "Sweetie did you touch your butt before you messed... Don't lie to me?!"

He finished applying everything and was about to seal up her diaper. When he decided to but a little mini bullet vibrator in her first diaper pressed against her. Just in case she started to get naughty. Josh had the idea that she took out the first butt plug. "All done, well I guess we should go home now because we are out of diapers. We can't be out without any cause you are a messing girl." Rachel was being to good for Josh. Especially if he only had her for the afternoon

Rachel let out a high pitched squeal as Josh teased her clit with a vibrator. It didn't last long enough to orgasm and Rachel was left wanting more as she was strapped back into her double diapers. She groaned, feeling aroused by the happenings of this afternoon.

"Heheh you see you are a naughty girl. Does sweetie want more?" Josh got in the car and started driving he decided he was going to surprise Rachel by going to get ice cream. Rachel however would have to go into the store to get the ice cream with daddy. Josh wondered if she was willing too. He knew she didn't like people knowing she was diapered.

"I have been naughty, I took the butt plug out earlier." She confessed, feeling very excited by the events of this afternoon. She wasn't sure what they were doing now but Rachel was happy to give the beach and park a miss.

"I was going to take you get ice cream but we are going straight home. You will be punished. Lucky for you I have some surprises." Josh grabs a remote from the center console and turns on the bullet in her diaper."you like that right, naughty. Well good thing I have another surprise." He turns off the first remote and grabs a second one that controls the butt plug. He puts it on its lowest setting. "Bad girl for taking one out the first time."

Rachel stiffened as the bullet came to life inside her diaper. She was overwhelmed by the sensation, giggling to herself in the back seat, she always giggled when she was played with sexually.

Josh could tell that Rachel was close to cumming but that was not allowed. Josh shut both vibrators off. "Naughty girls only get to cum with daddy says so. And he says you can't right now. We will soon be inside I hope your back side is ready for that spanking.

Rachel recovered, her breathing returned to normal and she was able to get out of the car and waddle to the door. The thick diapers and butt plug forced her legs apart and she had to waddle. She stopped suddenly as the vibrations started again and she screamed out softly. It was to the point of torture for her and Josh hadn't even begun the main punishment, spanking.

Once Rachel has finished the water bottle. Just shut off the toys. "Come to the table and stand here ." Just went into the other room and in a few mins came back with a leg separator. Josh had Rachel lift her legs in the air and he attached the separator between her legs. Josh gives her another cup of water. "Now stand still you naughty girl and drink your water, once your done you can bend over the table."

Josh could see Rachel getting weak in the knees showing that she had to pee. "You are not allowed to pee till I tell you young lady." Josh spanked Rachel once. "Do you like being naughty." Josh continues to spank Rachel. After a few Josh stops and turns on the toys. "You still not pee yet"

Rachel could honestly say she had never felt so uncomfortable bent over a table with an overwhelming urge to pee which she wasn't allowed to release whilst being spanked. She wanted

Almost immediately Rachel flooded her diaper with the urine she had been forbidden to release making her suffer before tonight. She thought it was over and it nearly was. The toys continued to stimulate her and she screamed loudly with an intense orgasm to end her punishment when she finally felt a release. She had been forced to hold on for so long!

"Good girl, naughty girls come as they wet themselves. We will need to change you and then it will be nap time." Josh had was very excited from watching that experience. He wanted to take Lucy just as she was bent over legs spread and wet. You could see the bulge in his pants."