LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A planned encounter

diaper<3er

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good! Now let's get you out of those shorts and into a dress. Come with me. Rachel followed Josh into another room, Josh grabbed her and took her clothes off, exposing only her diaper and bra. Little girls don't need bras. Josh instructed Rachel to take it off. Now

Rachel removed her bra as instructed, tossing it on top of the small pile of her adult clothes which now lay on the floor. She stood in just a diaper in front of Josh. She looked over the dresses, all of which were in a style a little girl would like. She chose a pink one in the end and held it out. "This one daddy."

She looked and felt the part of a little girl dressed in a dress and diaper. The diaper was still dry as she used the bathroom before leaving the house and her bladder was not yet full. "I went

"Well let's get you something to eat and drink." Josh walked into the kitchen and put some water in a sippy cup and started to make Rachel a grilled cheese. "I want you to drink all of your water and then you will be able to have some juice with your grilled cheese.

Rachel sat down at the table and sipped the water, she had not used a sippy cup since she was a toddler and found it difficult to drink the water quickly. "I love cheese!" She replied, feeling herself ease into the role.

She had to think

"Good Little one." Josh makes Rachel the grilled cheese and gets her a bib so she won't get the food all over herself. After Rachel finishes her water, Josh gets her some cranberry juice. "Drink up little girl" Josh doesn't realize it but Rachel doesn't have the biggest bladder and most days food just runs right through her.

Rachel looked so cute and ready for the park and beach. She had a waddle in her step that gave josh a smile. "Sweetie let's get you into the car and go." Josh was a little worried about the butt plug and suppository but he knew Rachel in the long run will like. "Remember to tell me if you make a stinky mess. When we get to the park and beach I can help you make a sand castle"

Rachel could hear her thick diapers crinkle every time she moved. Even with the dress giving coverage, it was obvious by the bulge and waddle in her walk that she was wearing a diaper.

" what do you want to listen to on the radio sweetie? Something you can sing to?" Josh was wondering if Rachel was going to need a spanking. She has been to good so far. Josh really wants to spank that well padded butt of hers. Also when will everything finally hit. It could be very embarrassing for her. Seemed like fun

Rachel shook her head, she definitely didn't want to sing along to any music, the urge to pee and poo was too much that she was too focused on that. She didn't know that she had been given a suppository and wasn't sure how she managed to suddenly need to go. She sat in the car and after a short time managed to relax enough to relieve her her bladder, the warm liquid spreading into her diaper and easily absorbed by the thick pads. Releasing her bowels was a whole different story however, 20 years of potty training had told her not to go anywhere other than a toilet, and she had a butt plug inserted in her making it impossible to push any of the mess out. She pulled a variety of strained faces as she tried to push, "Please can I take the butt plug out? I really gotta go!" She said at last, her stomach cramping painfully.

Josh saw through the mirror that Rachel was trying so hard to poop and the desperation was on her face. He hoped that in a few minutes that the need would finally be be enough that her body expanded enough to release the butt plug and the big mess that was being help back. Josh wanted to make sure she had the feeling of not being able to control the messing. "Sweetie everything ok, do you want to turn around and go back to the house?"

It didn't matter how hard she pushed, Rachel could not release the BM. She couldn't stop fidgeting in her seat, feeling humiliated by the events. "Uh-huh!" She replied to his question, unable to form words.

She took the moments distraction of turning the car around to do something naughty. She reached down the back of her diaper and removed the butt plug herself. She immediately felt better, able to release the explosive warm sticky mess into her diaper. She wasn't concerned at that moment as to whether Josh had seen her remove the butt plug and if he would want to punish her for the insubordination. She was just relieved she could release the BM, realising that the double diapers had been essential after all.