LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One drink too many pvt Lyana

Kayla was crying cause she knew she was at the mercy of Lyana. What could she do she had to get out of here!

"Ok I'll do what you want please just come and get me I'm sorry I'll pay you back somehow." she said trying to calm herself down. She smiled as her girlfriend said she would come and get her out..

"Thanks babe I really appreciate it see you in a few." she said hanging up the phone. She waited in her cell..

(Good!)

I showed up, and payed the guards, then collected Kayla and went. I put her in the back seat, and strapped her in tightly. I gently stroked her face, and kisses her cheek as we started to drive. We pulled up alng side my house, and i grabbed you out of the back seat and led you inside. once inside, i order you to strip, telling you this is step one, and if you can even start THIS youll be going back where you just came from.

(id keep writing, but im blacking out from the tired, talk in the morning!!!!)

Kayla wondered what she meant when she said her rules and submit to her, then her thoughts were interrupted as the guard called her name letting her out. She saw Lyana and smiled relieved she was getting out of here. She was shocked when Lyana took her hand and she wouldn't let her sit in the front seat.

"I--I don't understand I always sit in the front seat!" she whined as she buckled her in she kissed her on the check stroking her hair. Kayla was feeling like a little girl. On the way home not much was said as Kayla was tired and just wanted to go home take a hot shower and go to bed.

"Strip, I wanna take a shower wanna join me?" she says seductively biting her lower lip.

I smile as i look at you. "oh, did you think you were allowed to draw water without permission? well, hehe, its not like ive told you the rules yet. I was thinking you need a bah tho, so lets get you all cleaned up, hmmm?"

* i smile as you step into it, and giggle as you ask for how long* well... i was thinking for..oh.. 3 years. that should give you plenty of time to grow up to the maturity of your age. of course... i reserve the right to keep you like this as long as i see fit..." I pull the pull-up up on to your pelvis, where your pussy and ass are fully padded up by it. you are embarrassed as you see me kick the bock back under, and here the sound of it hitting another box. no joke, i have stoked up for a long time with you as a baby.

I pull you back onto the bed, and grab a baby bottle out of a cooler next to my bed "i know its in a a baby-bottle, but its actually your favorite soda. here, let me feed you." I push the nipple in your mouth, pinching the soft spot of your knee to show i mean business when you don't suck immediately. I smile brightly as you begin to suck ,and i lovingly nuzzle your face. i laugh as i see you splutter, having no skill in sucking a baby bottle and some going down the wrong tube.

"3 years I'm not doing this for 3 years!" I whine stomping my foot.

"I don't know what you're thinking but I'm not doing this for that long!" I cry pointing at the packages I think to myself at least they're not diapers. I stand there in shock not believing you've gone this far ten you grab me producing a baby bottle.

"No please babe I'm not a baby!" I whine trying to avoid the bottle a sharp smack on my pull up settles me down and I began drinking.

You cradle me in your lap and I began drinking as you coo at me.

My mind began's to wonder what I've got myself into. As you rock me and pat me my eyes began to get heavy as you whisper something to me!

I continue to sleep as you get up as the drugs have done there job and I'm passed out. A hour later I finally wake up, I stretch as I open my eyes, then I notice something doesn't feel right. Everything starts to come back to me I'm in a pull up and I notice it's wet!

"What the hell!" I cry.

Then I see you..

"What I didn't." I lie unaware of the baby monitor.

Angered by your lie, i step forwards and slap you across the face. "this is EXACLY why your like this in the firt place!!!" I grab you, sit next to you, and pull you over my lap. I bring my hand down hard and fast 1, 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10... they keep going and going... 20...40...50... 100...130....170...200...i final stop at arounf 250. youa blubbering wreck by thte time im done, and i put a gag in your mouth that looks like a slutty lips, and i bring you up to the breakfast talbe, wehre i start to feed you.. bananas through it.

"Awe!" I cried as the slap stung and before I could regain my composure you began spanking me.

"No--no please!" I cry as after the 10th spank I'm kicking my feet crying and begging for mercy. The spanks continue blow after blow.

"Ow ow!" I whine and cry begging after the 40th spank I'm crying like a new born..

Finally after the 200th spank my body is limp and I'm broken.

I'm so relieved once you're done as I'm putty in your hands.

I sit there once you put the gag on my and you take my hand leading me to the chair where you began feeding me.. in between sobs I eat!

I pick yo up, your limp body easy to manipulate. I slip you into a VERY babyish onesie, and a frilly tootoo type cover. I giggle at how you look, and take a picture of you. I gently kneel down carefully in front of you, and whisper in your ear, "Are you going to be COMPLETELY obedient and submissive to mommy now? or do you need another...oh.. 400 spanks?"

I grin as i see the color drain from your face and you try to talk around the gag, trying to tell me that your a good girl.

I wanna scream and fight but my ass is on fire as I lay there and let you dress me just like a baby, then you take a picture. I'm so scared as I'll do anything to avoid a spanking my ass is on fire.

No no I'll be good!" I beg as the gag might prevent you from hearing me as you think I said I won't be good!

What another spanking! I'm pleading begging you but the stupid gag is preventing me from communicating then you take it off.

"Please please mommy I'll be good I'll be a good little girl!" I cry and whine calling you mommy to show I'm serious.

I'm so nervous and scared and I began wetting the pull up. As you pat me on the head and kiss my neck you take my hand leading me to the bedroom.

"Please mommy please no spanking!" I cry and beg.

I kiss your cheek* "shhh baby.. I would spank you, but your just, so, cute!" i enunciate the last three words with a kiss to each cheek

I lay you back on the bed for a change, thoughtfully wiping every inch of your diaper area, and under the guise of wiping your bum hole thoroughly, i push a suppository in to your bum hole.

I try to kiss you back but you won't let me it's like you're making sure I know you're in control. You lay me down and began to change me wiping me throughlynpaying extra attention to my pussy you smile as you're controlling my body. I'm wrapped up in that I don't even realize you stick a suppository in me again. When you get another pull up on I blush as I realize you're going to put another one on me.

I smile when you pull me under the covers thinking you'll go down on me but you have other ideas. As you began grinding my pussy into my pull up you're making the pull up fuck me! My breathing becomes heavy I stretch out for easier access I start bucking my hips into your hand you have me on the verge as my body heats up my nipples are hard. My pussy's on fire! Then I hear you cooing at me teasing me then you mention the word diapers! You can't stop now I'll admit to anything at this point!

"Y--y-yes please put me in baby diapers!" I say breathlessly my heart pounding just finish damn it I think to myself!!