LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bully gets babysat (private between me and daddypaul)

Liljessy

Jessica stood in the corner of the living room, her bare red bottom on display. She sobbed as she rubbed her bottom.

Here she was 16 years old and had just been spanked, and spanked well by her mom.

Round her ankles was a thick disposable nappy that her mom had pulled down prior to the spanking.

James was walking down the street looking for the address he had been given by Mrs. Green she had asked him to babysit her daughter and asked him to come a little early so she could explain things.

he was nervous while walking down the street as he knew Jessica lived round her and she was the school bully and had picked on him a lot over the years.

Jessica jumped as she heard the knock on the door. Her mom gave her one look and told her to stay in the corner.

She went to the door and opened it

"Hello, you must be James, I'm Mrs Green, please come in"

As she showed James in she showed him to the kitchen and sat down at the table

"It's nice to meet you Mrs green. Thank you." He says as he takes a seat.

"it's ok I have lots of experience in babysitting you don't need to worry I promise she will be in good hands." It didn't click that Jessica's last name was green.

hes plan was to put the baby to bed and watch tv like he usually did.

"Well I guess you should know this isn't any ordinary babysitting job, I understand if you back out but please hear me out. You would be babysitting my daughter Jessica, she's actually 16 years old but as she hasn't been behaving and wetting her bed I've decided to treat her like the baby she is behaving like. That's nappies, spanking, early bedtime, bottles and everything else. Do you have any questions before I show you the baby?"

James was shocked as Mrs green told him about what the job would involve he realized her daughter was Jessica he couldn't believe what he was hearing. The idea of Jessica being under his control made him feel good. He remembered all the times she had made his days at school bad.

"Mrs green I'll happily baby sit little Jessica." He says

"Good, you have my permission to spank if needs be, her bedtime is 7.30pm, please make sure she is in her crib by then, yes I've turned her bed room back to a baby nursery"

As they walked into the living James was shocked by what he saw until he actually saw it he didn't believe it. "It's nice to meet you Jessie I'm James your new babysitter I'm sure where going to have a lot of fun as long as your a good little girl.." He says trying not to laugh here was the toughest girl in school completely under his control.

"Mrs green I'll happily babysit her when ever you want." He says

As Jessica turned round and saw who it was her mouth fell open as she immediately recognised who it was

"Mom you can't be serious, James is in my class at school!"

Mrs Green walked over and pushed a baby dummy into Jessica's mouth

"I am serious and you will call him Uncle James, he is your babysitter from now until I decide you have grown up"

James was listening to what Jessica's mommy was saying still finding it hard to believe this was real.

"no Mrs green I think you've told me everything don't worry I'll take really good care of your little baby Jessie.

"Just pull that nappy up, it's fairly dry, she will be ok. There is baby food and bottles in the kitchen, upstairs in her bedroom there is her hairbrush for doing her hair and spanking too. Can you give her a bath before bed please?"

Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing "No way is he giving me a bath, I can bath myself!"

Her mum looked at James "Looks like she will need a spanking, I will leave you to it. Be good Baby Jessy!" With that she left the house, leaving Jessica and James together.

"Ok let's get this straight, I will stay out of your way if you stay out of mine, deal? If you do anything I will make you regret it at school"

James walks up behind her and gives Jessica's bottom a firm smack.

"no chance baby Jessy , your mommy hired me to babysit you and that's what's going to happen. I don't think your be giving me any trouble at school unless you want everyone to know your wearing diapers and being treated like a baby." As he says it he takes a few pics

"A www I think you look super cute in your diaper baby Jessy. I'm going to convince your mum you need them for at least a year." He says smiling.

he took a picture. "I wonder what your friends would think if I showed them."

"You breath a word of this to anyone and I will make your school life hell! You already know what I can do at school and I can make it much worse for you!"

Jessica stared at him

"She wouldn't, I know my

mum. Anyway you can't spank me, you wouldn't dare, now my mum isn't here this is what will happen. I'm going upstairs and getting changed out of this crap, you can watch tv and then I will just stay upstairs."

James grabs her by the ear which catches her off balance and then he guides her over his lap. He then slides her diaper down revealing her bottom.

"you need to learn to do as your told , your mummy put me in charge." He gives her ten hard smacks.