LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His new little girl (private w Daddypaul)

Skylove27

"It's so you don't spill it sweetie , I think you've been so good today you deserve a treat later." He says he really was enjoying babying her.

they arrived at the goats and James brought some food

"Your welcome sweetie." James watches her and takes some photos of her feeding the goats to show her mommy later.

he keeps an eye on her but let's her enjoy herself.

"what noise do goats make baby." He asks playfully

"A www your so clever I'm so proud of you my baby girl." He says as he puts his arms around her , he knew with the amount of liquid she had drunk she should need to go soon.

as Beatrice was feeding the goats one jumped up at her.

James cuddles her and notices she's a little damp. He picks her up in his arms lovingly. "Let's take you to the potty then we can go feed the cute bunnies." He carries her over to the baby changing facilities and takes her inside.

He lowers her down once inside and removes her panties and then leads her over to the potty. "It's ok sweetie daddy has some spare underwear for you." He says as he helps her sit on the potty.

"be a good little girl and try going potty." He says as he takes some baby wipes and a pull up out of his bag.

"Daddy, why did that goat jump at me?" Beatrice asks, she really didn't wanna another timeout if she talked back so she let him take care of her. But this was really embarrassing and wished she could do this herself. Her blue eyes went wide seeing the pull up. "I don't need a pull up it was just an accident."

James looks at her lovingly. "It was after the food sweetheart they get excited. I'm sorry sweetie but I think you need one. But I'll make a deal if you wear it till we get home I won't tell your mummy about the accident." He oats her head.

James smiled hearing Beatrice call him daddy made him really happy.

"let's get you some bunnie food." He buys a bag and then lifts Beatrice up and puts some cute bunny ears on her head as they head into the barn where the bunnies are.