LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His new little girl (private w Daddypaul)

Skylove27

"Ok sweetie but you must hold my hand at all times do you understand no going anywhere without an adult sweetie." He says as they reach the shop he decides to see how she would react he gets two ice creams and some cute reigns he passes her the ice cream.

"there you go baby girl." He says then he puts the reigns on her smiling she looked super adorable.

(Sorry it's auto correct interfering. It's meant to say reins like baby reins.)

29 minutes ago, Daddypaul said:

"Ok sweetie but you must hold my hand at all times do you understand no going anywhere without an adult sweetie." He says as they reach the shop he decides to see how she would react he gets two ice creams and some cute reigns he passes her the ice cream.

"there you go baby girl." He says then he puts the reigns on her smiling she looked super adorable.

Beatrice looked at the reins on her and tried to pull it off, not understanding why he got them for her. "Thank you for the ice cream. But what's this thing for?" She asks about the reins. She started to lick her ice cream and fiddled he

With the straps.

James has some of his ice cream. "Your welcome baby , there so I can keep you safe I don't want my little girl getting lost." He says looking into her eyes.

"they look adorable on you sweetie." He says

James smiles watching her eat the ice cream as its all round her face. "I feel safer with you wearing the reins sweetie." James says as a group of girls walk past.

"what animals do you want to see next baby girl." He asks

James puts his arm around her and wipes the ice cream from her mouth. "What a messy baby you are sweetie." He says as the girl watches in amazement.

"that's so cute, I'll see you later." The girl says laughing as she walked off

Beatrice finished her ice cream, only to find her hands were messy. But she really wanted to feed the goats so she started to walk ahead. She knew where to go and she wasn't gonna get lost. She was just excited.

"I thought you had a hold of the rein so I though we could go. I'm sorry please no time out." Beatrice apologized, confused about the punishment. "Sorry, really." She frowned, really not wanting a time out again.

James leads her over to a wall and gets her to stand there. "I'm sorry if I don't punish you how will you learn baby girl. Right and from now on you can call me daddy." He says as he starts timing her time out.

Beatrice stood in time out. She wondered how long it would be this time, since last time was 15 minutes. She tried to be really patient and not look away from the wall so she won't get in more trouble.

"I'm sorry... Daddy. For walking away without you when you said not too. Can I sit for a bit, I'm tired of standing." Beatrice said, her legs hurting a little from all the walking and standing in general. Though she still wanted to stay and feed the goats.