LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His new little girl (private w Daddypaul)

Skylove27

James as packed the car he had lots of drinks as he planned on making sure she had accident. Once he was ready to go he called her. "Come on sweetie lets go. What's your favourite animal sweetie? " he asks fondly.

He lifts her up like you would a little girl and carries her out to the car sitting her in the seat and doing her seat belt up. "That's cute and what noises do monkeys make sweetie." He says

"Do I really have to?" Beatrice asks, blushing. Only little kids answered questions like that. She shouldn't be making animal noises at 19 like a 3 year old. And here he was, carrying her and buckling her in like she was 5 or something.

"Good girl, you really are the clever girl your mommy said you were." He says smiling he thought she looked adorable when she blushes.

when they get to the zoo James gets out and unbuckles Beatrice and takes her hand as they line up when getting the tickets he buys the kids activity back for Beatrice and hands it to her.

(Yes I meant pack sorry)

James looks into her eyes when she's says the activity pack is for little kids. "I think you need to be taught a lesson, your having a time out." He says sternly leading her over to the wall and getting her stand facing it so her nose is touching it.

"you will stand here for 5 minutes and think about your behaviour then when I say you can you will come over to me and say sorry do you understand young lady." He says

James watches her smiling glad she was doing as she was told wondering how far he could get her to go without resistance.

after 15 minutes he walks over and puts his hand on her shoulder. "have you got something to say."

"Let's go see the monkeys then sweetie, no running of ok I want you where I can see you at all times." He says leading her over to the monkeys. Once there they get a good spot he liked spending time with Beatrice

Beatrice squeaked in surprise when she was lifted but didn't protest. She didn't want to get put in timeout or get spanked again. Though she felt a couple eyes on her. She watched the monkeys happily.

James smiled to some of the other parents as he held Beatrice he couldn't help feeling like a proud father and felt excited about her regression. After a little while he whispers in her ear. "Would you like some ice baby girl"