LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The disappointing boyfriend(open)

BabyWarlock

hehehe, only mommies very bestest frinds..you wil be diapered the whole time of course

I gently squez your fresh diaper, enjoying my baby bf as i hold you on my hip, cooking eggs

(Hehe, stop bumping baby boy!! we live in WAY different time zones, so you'll have to be patient!!)

I smile at you as you ask your cute lil question and i giggle at your blushing face as i rubb your cheek, carring you into the living room where i place you on the couch and start feeding you* Of corse he can come!! hehe, i would NEVER deny you the pleasure of letting your freinds see your diaper!! your a cuty. *I boop your nose*

*i smile down at you and giggle as i kiss your nose and pop a binki into your mouth, and i stroke your hair* goood liltte bo can has what ever paci he wants!! now, should i send a picture of your padded bum to my feind so she can see what wittle boy i have?

*I smile as i take several picture s of you, ordering you into many babyish poses, and slaping your bumbum occasionally for emphasis as i do, grining at you. "ye syou can play!!b ut momy gets her fun first!!"

I giggle as i unstrap my breasts from my bra, and offer you one. ive been on hormones for the last week, and the first few drips can be tasted as you suck, your lil cocky getting all existed in its diaper as i feel you up. i laugh at i send the photos to My freind, and she send my some of your freind.

I latch on and feed. I suckle as you rib my back. After I drain the sweet ambrosial milk from your one breast, I turn my head and latch on to your other one. I empathetically feel your pleasure and keep going giving you a warm feeling.

I finish and grin up at you.

"M..mommy! Come back pweese Mommy!" I curl up on your bed while you're gone an drift off to sleep, just before 12 I wake up feeling much different. I make myself some lunch and go watch tv.

I laugh as i read the text, and gently pet my phone like it was y little boys head, as i am out with a freind. i have been explaining the whole situation to her, and she REALLY like sthe idea of being a mommy to... so i have hired her as your baby sitter for the last week of next month.

I'm cooking dinner when you get back 2 hour earlier. I dish up as you come into the kitchen, "Here enjoy." I put the plates on the table and sit down.

A change comes over my face and I run at you, arms outstretched, "Mommy!" I hug you tightly.

*I giggle and swing you around, picking you up off your feet as i sit you in my lap, gently feeding you, and letting you suckle my breasts as desert. hehe, is my little boy excited for his graduation party?

After you pick me up I lay my head on your shoulder and nuzzle your neck. I look up at your friend Jay.

"Hi Auntie Jay." I say while holding you tightly. "Mommy I wan' go ni-ni, pweese. An' paci."

I giggle. "tonight you get to stay up with me and jay! were going to watch a movie, and you get to wither watch it on our laps, or go to sleep there...either one!!" and with that i carry you over to the couch and plop down

good little boy! i exlaim as i feel your wittle diaper, adn that youve kep it dry

I smile at your praise and curl up in your lap. I lie back on you and watch Auntie Jay put the movie on, luckily it's not a scary movie and I lie back and watch it with you. Eventually I fall asleep on you. My stomach gurgles and you decide to nurse me while I'm asleep.

(Like my new Profile Pic?)

(yes i do!!)

I gentyl undo my shirt, and putyou to my breast, so you can suck it dry. i giggle as you drink up, draining both my breasts. when your don, i turn you over to Jay, who also lets you drain her.