LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traumatized

Ishigreensa

Ralph eventually came back into the room with a bucket of warm water, some wash cloths, and a bag with some extra clothes.

Lauren could not believe what was happening,she saw all the wash cloths and the extra clothes. This was definitively a bad dream like she was back in daycare getting change like she was a little kid. She was a senior and almost ready to graduate,this could not be happening to her. The girl was so embarass that she needed to get clean like she was toddler,she knew that she was potty trained. Lauren did not understand why it was happening,there was not even a gun in the room. The girl looked down in shame as she listened to his explanation.

She took deep breath as she laid down the in the floor. Lauren was definitively getting clean up like she was toddler,she did not know what to think,she was so embarrassed.Nobody had clean her up like this since she was little and now in high school,it was going happen again. Lauren just looked away as she waited to be cleaned up,she hoped that this was last time she had an accident.

• 3 weeks later...

(Mr.Green:I'm truly sorry,I been out of country for work and I just got in tonight.I be posting regularly

Lauren was not sure what was going happen but she was glad that at least she was getting clean up.That poop in her panties felt really weird.This was first time,she had an accident in school since grammar school,The girl could not believe that this had happen to het.Was the shooter truly that big of traumatic event?Sure,she had been close to death but she had lived through it.Lauren thought that be enough,she did not need those extra problems.She was not sure what was going happen but at least she was glad that today she was taken care of.

The girl stayed quietly as she was being cleaned off.Lauren was glad that her teacher Mister Ralph had not made big deal about her accident.She was sure it was just that an accident and tomorrow everything would be back to normal.The girl hoped that was last accident that she had in school.Lauren gave faint smile as he finished cleaning her up.

She looked at the pull ups with Disney princess motif,she could not believe her eyes.It had been so long since she had wore them.Lauren stepped into them and just hung her head in shame.She felt the soft material in the front as they fit snugglishly.Lauren looked at him and said:

How long do I have to wear them for?It was just one accident,I promise it wont happen.

Ralph patted her butt.

"Honey, I'm not putting these on you because you are in trouble, or I expect you to wear diapers from now on," he told her.

Lauren nodded as she listened to him,she understood where he was coming from.It was worse to wear the messy panties because the other kids would figure out you had done dirty deed and tease you until no end.And the last thing she wanted was to be picked on by the other kids, the girl would hate that happen to her. She figure it was safer to wear pull ups at least they look like underwear not diapers, She could just go bathroom normally and nobody would say thing,the only thing she had to complain about was the Disney Princess motif but there was not much she could do about that. "Kids can be mean but at least I wont be wearing smelly underwear."Lauren gave him a smile.

"I wont go again,it was just one time thing.But I will go get you,I promise Mister Ralph."She said as she looked at room. Lauren nodded as she heard him speak,he was right about what he was saying.The girl knew that she always wanted have a clean pull up read. "Can I have pink sweats please?"She said with a smile.